Terms for Peace with Germany

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Terms for Peace with Germany

I think we should continue this war till they give Compass for a 10 turn with peace, this will allow us to regroup and prepare for the final assault.
If the Germans would not part with Compass after Cologne, I suggest a roll up in the following quick sequence, conquering Stuttgart - negotiate for Peace and Compass, conquering Essen - negotiate for Peace and Compass, conquering Frankfurt . negotiate for Peace and Compass and then finally conquer Tartar, negotiate for Peace and Compass.

Coppertown is to produce catapults until Literature is researched, then that city should produce Heroic Epic, so we can mass produce reinforcements for the Roman War.

I think we have about 14 turns to make the Germans give up Compass, as that's the moment we'll have to chose our next tech.

If they're not willing to give compass after these +/- 14 turns, we could always start compass ourselves, but run 0% science, or we could start something else, like Literature, for some time, until they're willing to give compass.

How many beakers is Compass? Would the AI be willing to give us such a tech?

How many beakers is Compass? Would the AI be willing to give us such a tech?

I don't know how many beakers exactly, but I believe it's 5 turns of research for us at the current rate. I think the AI would be willing to give it for peace.

I think more rewarding to whip them off fast than to get one tech.

So, if our forces and logistics allow it, go on, take or raze the cities.

If not,obvious, deal a good temporary peace.

Best regards,

Dutchfire hit the nail on the top with 14 turns. Banking is 10 and Literature is 3 turns, which means this should be the research line. I plan on Cologne Turn 10, Stuttgart Turn 11 and Frankfurt Turn 14. I will see if I can cram in Essen there too. Each city taken, we test peace for Compass. We complete Literature and the head for Optics/Astronomy.

Dutchfire hit the nail on the top with 14 turns. Banking is 10 and Literature is 3 turns, which means this should be the research line. I plan on Cologne Turn 10, Stuttgart Turn 11 and Frankfurt Turn 14. I will see if I can cram in Essen there too. Each city taken, we test peace for Compass. We complete Literature and the head for Optics/Astronomy.

I was thinking banking (12) + anarchy (2)

Oh, you mean for Mercantilism. If we are to make a Civics change, we can as well add Vassalage, since having less units with more promotions really counts.We only need vassalage for a limited period, where we produce a helluva lot of troops.

Banking is complete in 10 turns only, unless we have to delay it two turns.

Top Bottom