• screw Saber go after Council immediately

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
What to do.. What to do...

This is a public poll due in 48 hours

I said immediately search for an opening in the south because that's going to be the key to avoiding a long drawn out war. I think we may have to rethink this thing and I agree with Wotan this is one of the worst things about c3c. Remember we can land on workers and settlers though.

Wasn't the a worker stack on the jungles in their NW?

I voted both N & S mainly because if we don't find an opening, then marines will need to be waited upon. Maybe even splitting the northern fleet in half and searching both directions in the north and counter-clockwise in the south.

I voted N&S because we need to get moving with this 75gpt support army. If Saber would rather put gold in unit costs than in research, from where they're at, I encourage them, but we need a target.

I am the pansy in the vote, but I have been thinking... Could we take out Council?

They have pikes if I remember rightly, but the opportunity to whack one of the poles in the evil axis would be nice. Sticking Free with Saber would be beautiful.

Just thinking...

I think we also need to think about our GA. Somewhere, somehow we need to have a GA.

Top Bottom