Tech Steal Poll 3: How many turns to steal a tech (Police Station)

How many turns to steal a tech (Police Station)

• Total voters

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
This is a quick series of polls to assess how "fast" should tech stealing actually be.

For this poll, its late in the game and your opponent has a constabulary and a police station in the city.

Assume you are decently behind in tech, and are using tech steals as a rubberband. For the poll, include ALL turns to generate the tech steal, including travel time, setup time, etc etc. Aka this is a spy you have just added to a civ to do tech steals.

This late in the game I would assume minimum lvl 2 spy, maybe lvl 3. Use what you think is most reasonable to your gameplay

I feel like this is a recipe for mixed results.

For instance, if I feel like lvl 3 Spy should cancel out the Police Station, do I put down the same number I did for poll 1? Or do I put a bigger number, with the assumption that the lvl 3 spy will bring it back down to where I think it should be balanced?

I feel like this is a recipe for mixed results.

For instance, if I feel like lvl 3 Spy should cancel out the Police Station, do I put down the same number I did for poll 1? Or do I put a bigger number, with the assumption that the lvl 3 spy will bring it back down to where I think it should be balanced?
you should put the number that you would generally find at this point in teh game.

If you have mostly lvl 3 spies, than that's what I would assume. If its lvl 2, use those.

There are more spies available late game, so generally tech steals should be slower.

Top Bottom