Enemy demographics in F9 info screen

ERIKK

multiplayer
Does anyone know how to actually 'see' the demographics of another player, once you have the points for the passive mission available?

In my game I have loads of EP points and near all missions (active and passive) are possible. But I can't do anything with the passive missions 'can see Demographics mission'... According to the manual, the demographics should show up under F9 -> INFO SCREEN.

Thanks,
Erikk

Maybe you still not producing enough EP. You should see a spy logo next to their name (right botom of normal playscreen)

Doeoei, noorderbuur :D :D

Hi!

Yeah I do have enough point sand I can see their research!

The Spy Screen:
- I have an abundance of points compared to the enemy => I click on one
- I see the cities of the enemy in the city list => I pick one
- I see the cost of the mission, as it is passive - I can't do anything...

I see all the lines in the F9 graph screen but the manual is talking about the F9 info screen.

btw: another passive mission is 'can see research' => that is shown on the main screen and I can see all...

So, I was wondering whatever am I doing wrong before I scream it is a bug!

Thanks!

Pretty sure the manual is wrong. The things you're describing are what you're supposed to be able to see eg. the power graph, GNP etc. These are usually more useful than the demographics screen anyway aren't they?

Things as the powergraph, gnp etc were present and visible under the F9 graphs screen before espionage came into play with BtS, right. then, what's new?

lol... I guess what's new is that you can't see it for free anymore.;)

ie. they take something away and make you work for it now.

Once we have enough EP, we can see all AI cities even without spies. That's new!... heh

lol... I guess what's new is that you can't see it for free anymore.

I'm quite sure that's not right, as I am able to see the same graph info now as I could before, regardless of the EP ratio.

I'm quite sure that's not right, as I am able to see the same graph info now as I could before, regardless of the EP ratio.

No I think it is right. You don't need to have a ratio greater than 1 to see the demographics I don't think. Seeing the demographics is the cheapest passive effect if I remember correctly, so you would not need to invest much at all into an enemy before you can see the demographics. I know in my games I typically devote 0EP/turn to a few AIs who aren't threats and so I never see their graphs.

Well if you don't manually adjust the weights for where your EPs are going, then it defaults to spreading them evenly among the AIs. I'm sure spreading them out like this would easily give enough EPs to see the graphs for each AI, but probably not much else.

Top Bottom