Old Latest Version Thread

Yes, the name is confusing. FBUG is separate from BUG. You can install BUG right over your existing CA folder if you're feeling frisky. I haven't been changing any names/locations of Python or XML files, so this should work fine.

If you want to be sure, install BUG anew and FBUG on top of it (or the other way around as they should have no files in common).

So there have been no updates to FBUG in the last few weeks? Also no updates to red blobs and such? I thought those were a part of the FBUG part of the mod.

Great Mod!

I'm having problems with the exit button from the options window... I installed everything, so I don't know the cause.

Basically, when I enter the BUG options window, I can do everything, but when I click EXIT, nothing happens, it just stays there... the only way out is ALT TAB and stop CIV4 via the task manager.

Any clue???

Thanks

Does this work okay with Bhruic's patch?

Edit: I have found that Bhruic's CvPediaPromotion.py file stops working when using BUG. This is what the file does:

Civilopedia promotions no longer display a unit class if only a subsection of that class can get the promotion.

Great Mod!

I'm having problems with the exit button from the options window... I installed everything, so I don't know the cause.

Basically, when I enter the BUG options window, I can do everything, but when I click EXIT, nothing happens, it just stays there... the only way out is ALT TAB and stop CIV4 via the task manager.

Any clue???

Thanks

Yes, as posted several times in the Bug Reporting Form, the Bug Mod.ini file needs to be either The root BTS documents directory, or if installed as a Mod in the Bug Mod directory.

Is BAT revision 481 compatible with 3.13?

Edit: Oh, well I guess I answered my own question by giving it a shot. I got a CTD with 481 and 3.13. I shall sit patiently and wait for the official release. :hide:

Ok, i guess i'll try it out. (note i'm also using Bhruics unofficial patch as well, which apparently works on multilayer)

ok, it works, but slows down the game a bit, but that's only my preference in the first 10 turns of the game...

Online play. Nobody else is using the mod. the slowdown doesn't effect the game to much on multi. Just an extra 2-3 seconds of waiting between turns. Just out of curiosity, is there anyway to uninstall the mod for multiplayer, and install it back easily for singal?

If you have it loaded in the customassets folder, then multi-player should ignore it. If you are running it as a mod, then everyone should run it or other people get a warning - "TheLastOne36's assets differ".

PS - text for your lolcat ... "Aggg, you dz take my era"

Top Bottom