Order of play and players
1. Russia: Spartaca
2. Germany: Eclipse
3. Romania: Pinman
4. Finland: Pinman
5. Hungary: Pinman
6. Bulgaria: AI
7. Italy: AI

This will be a three person PBEM. One player will take Germany. One player will play Hungary, Romania and Finland. One player will play Russia. Bulgaria and Italy will be played by the AI.

You can find the scenario here. It is fairly complicated to download so make sure you have it up and running before you commit to play.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=238904

Hey,

This was in the wrong thread but its for you. Didn't know if you saw it.

WOW That is an amazing scenario....I'd be interested in playing 2 or 3 civs at once, especially on that scenario, but just how many cities am I going to need to control? lol. The map looks unbelievably enormous. I thought 45 cities at a time was bad LOL.

Blaze Injun

Hey Spartaca

I´m interested...can i take on the Germans?

Sure thing Hasdrubal.

Flying Kitty: Are you still interested in playing Hungary, Romania and Finland?

We are still looking for a player to play Hungary, Romania and Finland (Flyingkitty is not available).

Scenario up and running ;)

Need some time to play..this scenario is so huge....

I´m sorry but this scenario is to time consuming Spartaca, pls find someone else for Germany, again my apologies...

OK, we now have AKSULLY playing Germany and Spartaca playing Russia. We are still looking for one person to play Hungary, Romania and Finland.

Do you still need somebody?

I can take a look at the scenario tommorow to see if I could play it.

Pinman

I apologize but can't get the thing to download.:(

So much for that.

Pinman

I got the scenario up and running, thanks to Spartaca, so I am happy to take on Finland, Hungary and Romania.:)

Lets get started.:D

Pinman

New version of the Barbarossa Campaign scenarios + scenarios of august 1941 are online...
If you have not started your game, i think gamplay is better balanced on these new scenarios.
And scenario of august 1941, lasted only 24 turns.

Only 6 players are required for this one. Plus if you are only 4 or 5. One player can play 1 or 2 nations

yes.

Spartaca will be thrilled.

Top Bottom