Barbarossa II Eastern Front

I have the sav but I have something weird is happening to my C3C (the screen blacks out diferent places on my turn) so that means I'll try reinstall C3C but I've ran out of time, Sorry we lose this time but I should be back up Thrusday night after my route
its doing it to pbem games but not SP games

just in case please resend turn I have discovered bad sectors on my hard drive, re-running a maintenance program again to be sure they are all marked as bad, I'll have to replace this hard drive before to much longer, re installing game afterwards
Thanks

gps to general-jcl

I have lost 10% of my hard drive to bad sectors, reinstalling the game had no effect on my turn I think it was just luck I was able to complete this turn. I have several thousand songs on this computer and many of them are corrupt now so I am sad.
Spartaca well done on your advances threw my lands it seems your might is growing and quite concentrated, I hope this doesn't mean you've left other areas underdefended
Not many actual attacks this turn, it is still a logistical game for now for me but soon your large numbers won't mean that much to my might

GPS to Spartaca
USSR striked every where!!
Heavy battles next turn i think and i fear heavy losses for minor countries.
Romania has destroyed 4-5 artillery unit and 1 or 2 T-34
Hungary has destroyed 5 light tanks
Finland has killed a partisan (or rasputitsa) unit near Rovaniemi

Russia attacked Borlad destroying a bunker and killing 4 units but the city held. Russia lost 5 T34s and several others ran away.

A stack of 6 German artillery were destroyed SE of Sanok.

GPS to Eclipse

gps to general-jcl

Attacks on rusia proved to be insignificant, Several t-34 retreated to fight again
German cities under attack are hardened but fear overwhelming forces will prevail
Leaders gather today to relook at current plans of engagement
German is being beat to death withing its own borders by an invisible foe destroying road everywhere, I see no way to couter this measure
atlast bombing of aggressors proved to be a plus yet nothing was destroyed
I have just received a note from the front, I must take a few days to look at it

Russia turn summary

Russia continued its advance deep into Germany and captured Loetzen, Varsovie, Sanok, Osterode, Kielce, Lodz, Bartenstein, and Piotrkow. The battle for Sanok was especially fierce. After bombarding the city with 26 artillery the Russians still lost a T34 army and 5 other units. Adolph Hitler was killed in Lodz.

The Russian attack on Kuanas was repelled with heavy losses to the Russians. Many German units were redlined but none were killed.

An attack on Borlad was also repelled but Russia killed a few units in the vicinity. A German airfield airfield was also captured and one plane was destroyed.

GPS to Eclipse

Hello, Very bad news my hard shut down many important things lost (I hope not).
I'm at a friends computer I have no way to play my turns until I get a new computer, when I do it will be with me on my new job and a cell phone style internet card but realistically it is just over 30 days before I can make this happen? I'm opting for a pc rather than a laptop for its power and they are cheaper. Please bare with me but if you feel you must replace me I understand.
I remember that I have been out Generalled in some areas and I have some difficulties with logistics but the game is still early
the next problem I have is communication with you, I don't have many friends I can just visit an log in here
I hope everything is ok, I will get hooked up as soon as I can, The rest of my computer has a good amount of corrosion due to the moisture here in this damp basement, I knew that was coming but had no idea my hard drive would fail

Sorry for the slowness
Ray

An update
I have a new PC and a WiFi account, but I'm still needing a flat screen monitor and the wireless card or equivalent
I have my 21" CRT but that is way to big to carry on my job
hoping to be up fulltime just after the 30th
next weekend I'll be able to play the turn i still have
Ray

Hello general-jcl sorry for the lengthy absence, I had a dificult time trying to get the money needed to get up and running again, but I'm back and want to continue.
Hello everyone

Top Bottom