UNIT: Eagle Warrior

Jimmyh

Prince
Well this was the winner from my poll.

This unit comes with, Attack, Default, Run, Death and Fidget anims.

No sounds, or pedia. If any one wants to create these then go ahead.

Here's a preview pic of the attack anim:

Attachments

• eagle-warrior-attack.gif
    eagle-warrior-attack.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 3,054
Looks good! :goodjob: Would i use this as a flavour unit for the Aztecs?

Use it as a UU for a Mayan Unique Unit.That'd be cool.

Jimmy, may I use this unit in my Mod and accompanying website?

Which unit would this replace? I was thinking pikeman or spearman

:egypt: :egypt: :egypt: :egypt:

probably pikeman as this unit was around when pikemen were common in Europe. It also means that you can have a UU in the ancient era then a UU in the middle era if u want.

Would this be fitting as an Aztec Pikeman? (If I don't want to add a civ that is)

It would work as an Aztec pike (I'd use it as a spear) because like the Jaguar Warriors, the Eagle Warriors were a Warrior class in Azteca. :)

Originally posted by Rhye
Jiimy, may I use this for a scenario?

I was looking for him too,:rolleyes: I think yoda said that his last post was around August:confused: Anyway, I think it's ok to use unit's that have been posted in this forum for what ever you want, just try and keep up with who's it is and give them credit for thier work;)

I would think it could go as a spear. (AoE uses it as an alternate to horsemen...)

Bhiita, the Eagle Warrior was easy to fix (half an hour) because it's shadow color wasn't heavily present within the body of the unit (compared to, say, the Teutonic Knight, which is virtually unfixable).

There are no others this easy, though some are realistic to work on (Jaguar Warrior, Camel Swordsman, Medieval Cavalry perhaps).

I agree with Chieftess, he's brandishing a spear. A pike is longer and he doesn't look like he's stabbing within the context of a formation.

JMO.

Top Bottom