Clown (July 27, 2008)

utahjazz7

Deity
I'm not sure anyone has use for a clown unit, but I thought that I would post this unit here anyway. You never know what people like; Kool-Aid Man has been downloaded over 100 times now. :)

This was a special request from my girlfriend. Last summer she opened my eyes, so to speak, to the beauty of "funny" units, like the Kool-Aid Man. She expressed that it would be cool to have a clown unit, and I told her that I would make her one. A little less than a year later, here it is.

She doesn't like the colors of the unit though, so I will be releasing an updated version with a different outfit in the near future. She just needs to decide on some colors. Admittedly, the unit does not look great with many of the civ-colors. But, it's a clown; I don't exactly consider them the fashion elite, if you will. ;)

It was a really fun unit to make. I tried to make a body shape that was a little different than normal, a little pudgier. The animations are pretty unique as well, I think. And, I think it turned out pretty well.

Download.

First post ! :woohoo:
Freaking crazy unit ! Real fun !
Your girlfriend is your best muse, let's thank her for pushing you into making funny units just for the beauty of it ;)

Heeheeehee! Now we need a Joker...and this would be great for that superhero mod somebody's making.

Why the hell isn't he throwing cream cakes???????

Very very cool Unit.

I'll second the request for creamcake throwing attack for the second version clown.. just because it would make it even funnier.
Great unit!

I don't like clowns

Balloon-sabres!

Really unique, and very well done, now everyone can fight off their favorite phobia. Most horror villains wouldn't stand up well to a good ol' ICBM.:D

:thumbsup:

That is hilarious, utah!

Great unit, but it may be nightmare fuel for some forum posters (I know of people who are in their teens and still afraid of clowns).

Top Bottom