Thunderfall has fallen?

What should I do?

• Ban the top 3 posters

Votes: 45 44.6%
  • Reset the postcount of top 3 posters to 0

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Give yourself 99999 posts (i.e. infinity)

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Just post more!

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • SPAM?

Votes: 39 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Not long ago I had the highest postcount on the forum; now I have dropped to the 4th position on the Top 25 posters list. :cry: Even Dell19 has more posts than me and AoA is catching up quick! :o I better do something soon to maintain my supremacy and regain my former glory! :D

What should I do? :crazyeye:

Post count doesn't matter.......so reset the others!!!

THey must've spammed so I suggest a 5% PC reduction every MONTH!!! AND SPAM! AND POST MORE!!!! AND BAN THEM!!!!

:yeah:

Or just hide postcounts and give youself 99999

Especially the part about hiding postcounts.

Go back to college where you have a faster connection. Don't worry, you will catch back up with me as I don't have as much time as I used to. :)

I voted for post more and spam. I'd really like to see the admin spam here and there. To keep the mods sharp. ;) Perhaps AoA would even ban you. ;) ;)

I think you need to quit spamming me with the same URL in ICQ. :p

Do I detect a hint of sour grapes, my dear Thunderfall? :p :D
Tsk. Some people just can't cope with one's irrepressable rise to the top. :D :king:
Only about 250 to go to catch up to the Horse, and he no longer works nights... :mwaha:

My solution to the matter: Reset PH76's pc to zero, and the same for Dell.
Then I will let you catch up, and conspire to keep ye at the top, with me as a loyal second. :D :lol:

As the BBS kingpin (owner), postcounts are especially unimportant for you. But, if you just removed all reference to PCs in the Sig block now that we have custom Avatars (300 post minimum), it would not even be a noticible issue :).

I guess you could write a script to make random posts in random threads with nice tidings and thoughts. Say, about 1 every 30 minutes. That's 48 posts per day, and should catch you up quick, hehehe.

Well, first off you need a custom battleship avatar.
The Civ3 one is out of style. :D

Starlifters idea sounds good. Copy-and-paste "sounds good guys" or "very nice thread" 40 or 50 times a day in random posts until you catch up. :lol:

EDIT: And watch out for Knight-Dragon, he's been posting like crazy lately. I have a feeling he will be the darkhorse in the top 4. ;)

What happened to Philippe? :confused:

...he was posting at 40 a day! :eek:

:lol:

I have come up with a three step plan, first of all, a little postcount reduction, then ban them for a week or two (or three) then spam your brains out so it will take years for them to catch up with you.

Isn't there a secret moderator's forum or something? Why not just make the posts in there count then, if there is?

There is such a rumoured place..... It is know as a 'Staff-Forum' and on some days when the server is whacked, us regular peons can enter and even post! But that may not be wise however, as the gods will be upset...

People still pay attention to PC?

Waste of time.

Simple, during the days Thunderfall couldn't get to the site (DNS changes), the others were allowed to catch up. So, post more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom