Barbarian Horseman

Jimmyballz

Executive
==================
[BTS] Barbarian Horseman
==================

Description:
XML and Art files that give the AI Barbarian State a mounted UU that replaces the Chariot. It will appear, and it will attack you!

Barbarians used swords and rode horses. Barbarians would more likely be seen riding horses than on chariots. This Barbarian Horseman is realistic, and especially good for people who like Raging Barbs. I also wanted to give the Barbs something to counter against my strong Axemen!
Included are all the different colored horses from the Four Horsemen, for your chosing.:D:mischief:

Images
Spoiler :
Civilopedia
Spoiler :
Installation:
Cut & Paste XML into your mod. Place all Art files in appropriate folders.
--Default is the Black Horse--
For a different horse color, (of the Four Horsemen,) change the filename of your color to 'Mongol_Swordsman_Horse_128.dds'

Credits:
Swordsman is a Mongol_Swordsman reskin.
Horses are from the Omen_Horsemen folder in Warlords.
Inspired by this thread.:)

Welcome in to the Units creators ;). I've just uploaded,

I must have been uploading around the same time- Right before uploading, I seen the newest download was named 'KrugerPritz':lol:, I knew you were up to something again;) Then you fixed it immediatley lol and changed it to GERMAN mechanized infantry 'MARDER', which are :thumbsup:well done:)

These look quite nice (Apart from the red horse)

I must have been uploading around the same time- Right before uploading, I seen the newest download was named 'KrugerPritz':lol:, I knew you were up to something again;) Then you fixed it immediatley lol and changed it to GERMAN mechanized infantry 'MARDER', which are :thumbsup:well done:)
Yeah... i made a little error :). and also I've mistaken in the quote... i wanted to say "I've just DOWNLOADED them" :lol:
BTW, I begun by making little reskin... and i'd should have trained myself a little more about it... anyway i don't consider myself as a professional creator, just a temporary one, doing units that no one made, till a better one will do them. :D Maybe, in future, by making more and more units i could become a professional one :p

I'm adding these to my game as the Apocalypse Horsemen: They'll have insanely high stats and come in early, so they will be extremely dangerous.

Top Bottom