Rise of Europe: Spain (Oct 11, 2008)

Ay dios mio!!! :eek: Oh my Visigoth! Those are Visigoths!

All those pretty units! Even an Almughavar Mercenary (the javelinman) and a Gascon horseman (the horse javelinman)! And the Besteiro! (Crossbowmen) :drool:

A perfect unit line, as always, Sandris. :goodjob:

hOLY mOLY.
Not five seconds ago I was thinking if Sandris did not have a new pack this weekend I was gonna make an appointment to my psychiatrist.

Hey Sandris !!!
Another huge unit-pack by you ? You really on the best way to became the wyrmshadow of ancient and medieval units. Like allways the units looks very good. :goodjob:
Because I collect your packs I become aware that you are using the color-combination blue-red-yellow for the most of them. It seems that you use the same pallette for the most of your units.
But like the others I found them very useful.

Can`t wait for the next pack!

Fantastic work as always. :goodjob:

I love the Calatrava (later medieval horse crossbowman) and Santiago (high medieval Swordsman) crosses. :D

This is great! Outstanding unit pack and I share the amazement of others that you even included Visigoths. They're beautiful. I especially like that you made historical unit types, like the Ginete/jinete light cavalry with javelins. Outstanding. Can't wait to see what's next.

Top Bottom