Phoenatican Domestic Alliance (PDA)

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
I, Zarn, leader of the Domestic Department offer an alliance to the western provinces, Delphi, and Kashmir. If Kashmir, joins, then I will not support Delphi as an independent province. Disorganizer told me that he would join Kashmir, if it would join the west. If Kashmir joins and dis refuses to join Kashmir, then I would take Delphi by force, personally. Hopefully, disorganizer will accept these terms like he has before.

I'd rather this were prevented than appeased. Sir Winston Churchill so eloquently said that a believer in appeasement is a man who feeds a hungry crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Oh well. When higher-ups don't agree, then I guess I'm left with little choice. I will sign this agreement.

Read the last pm I gave you. It might please you.

I have read it. But my actions still do not show the form of authority the provincial government should be able to implicate in order to settle down things like this.

It is an all around bad example of how a Governor should act, in my opinion.

What the hell does this group want? Kashmir is part of a group of provinces dedicated to returning law and order in Delphi, the UEP!! The UEP is not at war with the west, why would we be??There are no western provinces that would want to see the actions of Delphi supported. This group is the same as the Free Western Provinces, it is a nothing movement.

You want Kashmir to join the west and thus join Delhi, what pills have you been on?

i must urge all people to not continue this endgame-fun-part in the new game unless there is a reason for it IN THE NEW GAME

i dont know wheter we can still write to the archived old one then, but if yes we could go on there.

Count me in...so as it seems im at war with an old buddy...*evil eyed*
btw this is off topic-Anyone like my custom avatar? ;) ;)

dis, you did not say yes or even answer. I am declaring war on you. You had a great chance, but you lost it.

Since the PDA is now going to war with disorganizer, we will negotiate with ALL the other groups to defeat him.

ok, that will change the entire descision i made. you mean the IDA and UEP and PDA against dis and his rebels? sounds like fun, i guess im still in.

UEP, IDA, and the MA. The MA and these other two have a cease- fire to overthrow dis.

At least 'get rid of the rebels' is a clear aim.
Before it was very confused, you wanted Kasmir to join a group that didn't exist, so as to breack away from being in the east (like really fast continental drift?) so as to join with Delphi, which is also in the group that doesn't exist, but if it did then Delphi could not be in it?
Glad to see you abandonded this line.

dis, I have given tou time to join this org, but you gave no indication. You even posted, so I know you could have answeres. As a matter of fact, the only reason why I allied with you was to prevent Kashmir's blood from spilling. After that, I would let you be dealt with by Toasty.

Top Bottom