Weekend Specials Online

Sanfroid tales of werewolves is on sale all week on steam for $1.49. I haven't played it but it looks interesting, it's like an action tower defense game I believe.

It doesn't strike me as your usual tower defense. Looks like you spend the day time building traps across different paths of your fields, then at night the werewolves come and you fight them. I'm going to get it to and we'll see.

It takes a REALLY long time to load, but it's pretty fun so far. The voice acting is terrible and graphics look like they're from 2005 but the gameplay is intriguing so far.

I'm not really a fan of TD games, at all, but I have been wanting to check Sangfroid out (also its Canadian <------ :mad:). Nice to see a 90% off sale, and I have lots of Steam store credit :D

Dont listern to evil Maniacal.

Orcs Must die best action tower defense game hands down.
Toy soldiers 2nd best action tower defense game
Dungeon defenders best co-op style with diablo type loot.

The rest are pretty average. Even Double Fines Iron brigade I found to be only so-so
Santum 1&2 didnt do anything for me.

EDIT: If you do get Orcs Must die 2 then hit me up on the weekend for some co-op games.
Steam name is WMD with a red on white picture thing.

All civ titles on steam on sale for next 24 hours (16.49 for civ5 complete), max payne, gta4 and la noire also on sale for good prices.

Jade Empire is on sale on Steam for 75% off - $3.74

Read the reviews:
People unable to start the game due to game fault and its not being patched

GOG.com's Summer Sale has started with a variety of bundle and flash deals.

Frankly I'm really getting sick of the increasing amount of flash deals, you end up missing too many of them.

GOG.com's Summer Sale has started with a variety of bundle and flash deals.

Frankly I'm really getting sick of the increasing amount of flash deals, you end up missing too many of them.

Yeah, GOG's flash sales go by too quickly.

On a related note, apparently the Steam Summer Sale date was leaked, it starts a week from yesterday (June 19th). That is quite early, normally isn't it in July?

Airland Battle is only $6.79 or something on Steam

debating if I should go for it or not, European Escalation was kinda not me.

Yeah, GOG's flash sales go by too quickly.

On a related note, apparently the Steam Summer Sale date was leaked, it starts a week from yesterday (June 19th). That is quite early, normally isn't it in July?

No, late June is also common, its just that Steam has started it later and later the past couple years. Plus there's the DOTA event in July and they probably don't want them to overlap.

It was around july 4th last year I think, but I don't remember much beyond that.

The gog one isn't awful, 3 new games every hour but they last 3-4 hours? Idk, if you have a smart phone it's not bad to check. But the packs are daily so that's nice.

Top Bottom