• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Corporate Evil

mechaerik

Tuturuu!
People have always been saying that Money is the Root of all evil. With these units, it's true.
As usual, too lazy to take in-game shots, so here are nifskope action shots.

Contains four units:
Anti-Tank CEO
Spoiler :

Armed CEO
Spoiler :

Evil CEO
Spoiler :

SAM CEO
Spoiler :

With 2 additional ones:
Henchmen
Spoiler :

Sniper Henchmen
Spoiler :

Because what good is being an evil CEO if you don't have henchmen?

As usual, the units have a .txt file with the polycounts. Please note that the texture on the sniper is a slightly modified version of GarretSidzaka's Anarchist Punks unit.
Download:http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12262

Very nice, will you be releasing either a 'good' corporation or a bunch of lawyers to sue them?

You know, with this set and the "Gangster Unit" that was made recently you could put together a "La Cosa Nostra"/Mafia civ. Just an idea.

Excellent, thank you Mechaerik, these are really FUN

No idea how to employ them yet - maybe a new corporation you use to screw up your neighbours with

I'm a civ 3 veteran, I loved making really silly, fun mods littered with Drunks and Exploding Grenadiers. The more stuff like this the better! 10/10 (my attempt at rating).

Excellent, thank you Mechaerik, these are really FUN

No idea how to employ them yet - maybe a new corporation you use to screw up your neighbours with

I'm a civ 3 veteran, I loved making really silly, fun mods littered with Drunks and Exploding Grenadiers. The more stuff like this the better! 10/10 (my attempt at rating).

I have an idea for another unit you might like.... I just haven't got around to making it.

And there is a "rating" section in the database link :deal:.

I'd like to see some attornies to fight the evil corporation, but thats just me. Any reason why the CEOs are smiling?

Finaly, someone shows the real face of Corupt Capitalist scum.
Now that they are revealed, I can ensure that they are purged from this world forever!

(I always run state property and hence hate corps)

Top Bottom