Vincentz Mods [Modular] 2.7

vincentz

Programmer
Updated to version 1.5 (16/3-10)

Removed Seaharvest and Guilds
Added Trade improvements
Added Strategic Combat addons

This modpack is for Rise of Mankind 2.9 (BtS 3.19).

Download here

Installation : put PROJECTS folder from RAR into
...\Civilization4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules

Uninstallation : remove one or more folders from
...\Civilization4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Projects\Vincentz

The Mods included are :

Adds 5 new minor Great Generals in two versions.
Army (built) or single (captured) Thread here

Adds 15 medieval corporations
Based on the London Guilds Thread here

Adds 6 new corporations.
Emperors Clothing, Moonbean Coffeeshop, Big McDowells, Mall Wart,
Mile High Tours & East Western Trade Company Thread here

Adds 3 new espionage units.
Agent, Special Agent & 007 in separate folders Thread here

Adds <attack cargoships first> to subs and
<defend first against subs> to destroyers

+Hidden Bonus. Hint : Not Blue September Thread here

Adds 2 new satellite units.
Spy Satellite & Thor's Hammer in separate folders Thread here

Adds a new upgradeable improvement.
Pollution requires Jooyo's Coredll 1.10 or higher Thread here

Adds 2 new water improvements and 1 new water route.
Fish Farm, Offshore Wind Farm & Charted Sealanes Thread here

Adds a new early improvement.
Thread here

Great job on the mods, good luck diving. I particularily love the satellite mod, always wanted to rail my enemies from space...

And the last ;) (I put file in the Download Database.) If you like it give it a rating :D

I will later, i need to RE-mod all your stuff first (for my mod) then try it out, i havent tried it all out yet, but as far as the Warlords/vJungle and Secret Agent ones for sure 5 stars.:trophy:

good luck diving.

Thanks. Think I'm gonna need it. They spotted a Tiger Shark not that long ago on one of the dive sites. Though to be honest I dont know which I should be most scared of, the Tiger Shark or the Swine Flu. More than 1500 are sick here in Thailand and 5 already died and while the resort clean regulators (the thing you are breathing from) between use, they don't disinfect them.

Huh well worst case scenario, you get swine flu whilst meeting a Tiger shark underwater. >.> let's hope not...

On a more related topic, am I the only one finding happiness harder and harder to manage, what with all the improvements out nowadays that increase unhappiness?

Thanks. Think I'm gonna need it. They spotted a Tiger Shark not that long ago on one of the dive sites. Though to be honest I dont know which I should be most scared of, the Tiger Shark or the Swine Flu. More than 1500 are sick here in Thailand and 5 already died and while the resort clean regulators (the thing you are breathing from) between use, they don't disinfect them.

Just don't go kissing any swine and you should be fine. As for the tiger shark, he'll make the dive just a bit more exciting, good adrenaline rush.

BTW, does your modpack contain warlords 2 mod or warlords 1?

Just don't go kissing any swine and you should be fine.
Shouldnt be that difficult. I have a VERY jealous girlfriend ;)

As for the tiger shark, he'll make the dive just a bit more exciting, good adrenaline rush.
Hell yeah. I been diving alot with bull sharks, black tips and grey reef sharks. But those are nice and sweet sharks compared to the unpredictable tiger.

BTW, does your modpack contain warlords 2 mod or warlords 1?

Its Warlords 2. I changed it a bit. If you want the old style <Join unit as Warlord>, look in one of the last threads of Warlords II.

Okay thank you! I'll run it and if I find something I don't like I'll brb in drama mode.

Just found an error in the AEGIS you left out two tags:

<UnitClassTargets/>
<UnitCombatTargets/>

It doesnt matter (see below)

I just spend 15 min. to super optimize my mods, so I'll upload a new version soon. Because of the WoC standard the future Silent Hunter entries/defines will look like this :

Code:
<UnitInfo>
	<Class>UNITCLASS_AEGIS</Class>
	<Type>UNIT_AEGIS</Type>
	<UnitClassDefenders>
		<UnitClassDefender>
			<UnitClassDefenderType>UNITCLASS_SUBMARINE</UnitClassDefenderType>
			<bUnitClassDefender>1</bUnitClassDefender>
		</UnitClassDefender>
		<UnitClassDefender>
			<UnitClassDefenderType>UNITCLASS_ATTACK_SUBMARINE</UnitClassDefenderType>
		</UnitClassDefender>
		<UnitClassDefender>
			<UnitClassDefenderType>UNITCLASS_NUCLEAR_SUBMARINE</UnitClassDefenderType>
		</UnitClassDefender>
	</UnitClassDefenders>
</UnitInfo>

leaving out everything except the changes and the name/classname. Though it will only cut around 10kb off the total Vincentz Mods size (I mostly add things, only silent hunter changes existing units), but if Zappara (or another modmodder) makes changes to the units then my mod doesnt need updates ;)

Hi Vintentz!

I just throw your mod pack into ROM and I'm not finding any new units, anyone else having this problem?

Could you perhaps add a "This Pack last updated on XX/Month/YY"

So I can stop coming back here to check if I need to redownload? :p

Top Bottom