nvm

Many climatologists really aren't giving scientists a good name at the moment :(

edit: the second piece of news is complete crap though, first sentance "If you own any shares in alternative energy companies I should start dumping them NOW" - apparantly oblivious to the fact that renewable energies are needed simply because they are renewable.

Many climatologists really aren't giving scientists a good name at the moment :(
Amen to that. Science and politics really don't mix very well.

edit: the second piece of news is complete crap though, first sentance "If you own any shares in alternative energy companies I should start dumping them NOW" - apparantly oblivious to the fact that renewable energies are needed simply because they are renewable.

But those companies would likely be valued a lot less than they are today if they lose a lot of the current government subsidies.

A blog?

The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)

When you read some of those files – including 1079 emails and 72 documents – you realise just why the boffins at Hadley CRU might have preferred to keep them confidential. As Andrew Bolt puts it, this scandal could well be “the greatest in modern science”. These alleged emails – supposedly exchanged by some of the most prominent scientists pushing AGW theory – suggest:

Conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more.
um...

You think so?

James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster who is right about everything. He is the author of numerous fantastically entertaining books including Welcome To Obamaland: I've Seen Your Future And It Doesn't Work, How To Be Right, and the Coward series of WWII adventure novels. His website is www.jamesdelingpole.com

hahaha they linked to thepiratebay for source LOL!

Actually, I googled "East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit", c&ped from the article. Happy?

PS- Assuming bad faith is partisan hackery, so yes, that is relevant to your post, but not in the manner you thought.

Thread delivers on post #1.

Actually, I googled "East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit", c&ped from the article. Happy?.

You mean like this?

http://www.examiner.com/x-28973-Ess...1d20-CRU-director-admits-hacked-files-genuine

CRU director admits hacked files genuine

In the most serious admission yet in the developing story of the hacking of the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit, its director now admits that the content of the hacked files is in fact genuine and did indeed come from his organization.

Dr. Phil Jones stated in an interview with Ian Wishart of Investigate magazine that he had known about the hack for the past three or four days. He had not called the police because he had not known which files were compromised.

PS- Assuming bad faith is partisan hackery, so yes, that is relevant to your post, but not in the manner you thought.
Condescend much? :lol:

I didn't recognize the Examiner website you linked to, so I scrolled over it. Google has since updated with a couple of more reputable links.
Right... In the last few minutes...

http://news.google.com/news/story?cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&ncl=dtw55JPMdWAtlvMxsEnXw-id9-ZYM

or are you going to continue exhibiting that you don't understand how to hold a civilized discussion by posting in bad faith?
Oh, sweet irony!:lol:

Cool story French civ fan.

Miles Teg said:
Happy, or are you going to continue exhibiting that you don't understand how to hold a civilized discussion by posting in bad faith?

Then maybe you shouldn't have posted so quickly.

Your partisan hackery is showing.

I did the rounds. Not a peep from any respectable news source. No, neither Free Republic nor Slashdot is a reputable news source.

Top Bottom