New Unit : Leclerc French Main Battle Tank

Boulboulgadol

Gadol as my tanks barrels
For the french community who really needed something special in the Civ3 world, here is the Leclerc.

:crazyeye: Have Fun !!! :crazyeye:

You can see the preview thread for more informations.

Download

PS : the gun of the tank is cropped in the Death animation previews below, but it won't be in the game.

Attachments

• preview1.gif
    preview1.gif
    106 KB · Views: 3,574
From another angle

Attachments

• preview2.gif
    preview2.gif
    116 KB · Views: 3,217
simply amazing :)

i haven,t tried it it the game yet but i have looked at the flcs with animation shop.

the only problem i saw was in the attack flc. frames 34 - 40 and frames 45 - 50.
it seems that parts of the explosion are missing. not sure if it was intentional or not, but it,s really not that much of a problem. i can live with this (;

so what will you be doing next?

Originally posted by stainz

the only problem i saw was in the attack flc. frames 34 - 40 and frames 45 - 50.
it seems that parts of the explosion are missing. not sure if it was intentional or not, but it,s really not that much of a problem. i can live with this (;

I know. I talk about that in this thread . I've got the exact same problem on the Merkava, and I can't figure why, because my PCX storyboard is perfect...

I LOVE IT!!!!

So glad you joined us. Any help you need Im sure all of of us will be glad to give.

NICE WORK!:goodjob:

love this unit! i REALLY like the "save opossums" logo! glad to see another working for the same cause! ;)

I tested it ingame. It's about the same size as the official modern armor so size isn't a problem at all. In fact I consider this and Kinboat's Leopard 2 to be the best custom modern tanks made for the game.

Originally posted by CurtSibling
How big is this guy in relation to the other official CIV3 armour types?

Any chance of a ingame screenshot, Boulboulgadol?

Barret is right (and thanks, Barret !!).

But anyway, here is an ingame screenshot.

1st row, from left to right :
Tank-->Mech Inf-->Modern Armor-->Merkava 4-->Leopard 2
2nd row : only Leclercs, so you can compare with all others.

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,743
Originally posted by Boulboulgadol
For the french community who really needed something special in the Civ3 world, here is the Leclerc.

Oh, we already had this wonderful musketer :(

...yoink! I'll have that unit :D

Wonderful unit, absolutely wonderful! :goodjob:

Originally posted by nonnob3
As a dear Allie of the J-26 Team, my personal compliments!
And it's nice to see that now you are part of the "wuderbar" J-26 team!

Am I ?

Best tank made for the game so far. No questions asked. Looks very much like the firaxis ones! :D Keep up the wicked work!

Top Bottom