Triver's LH gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please upload Croesus? Even if it doesn't have shaders it's an amazing looking leaderhead and I'd love to use him.

I also like the face very much
And his clothes can easily be changes to something else
Nice work Den!

Hmm, I actually don't know who this is so I am looking at some images right now. The first thing I liked was the background, it looks really nice. I think the clothing sort of bleeds into it too much in that the colors are similar (except for the hat), so if you went with a different color I think it would look better. Lemme look at some images...

...looking at images....

....okay. What I'd first do is get rid of the "extra" collar underneath the collar (if that makes sense). You PROBABLY left it because there is no neck underneath it. You can do one of two things here then. First you can streatch those vertices so they go into/underneath the shirt, OR you could use a different collar. I would suggest the Ruffles on either the Willem van Oranje, Simon Bolivar (C4Col), or Dutch King (C4Col) LHs, either one would work. I am assuming you generally based it on this image...

...if that is the case a few things can be done here to make it look a bit better, or basically less like Napoleon. First thing I'd do is throw some different facial hair on him (I have no idea who this person is BTW). What I'd do is either give him Pericles' beard, or (I am assuming this is a fictional character in a way) give him Champlain's facial hair (another Colonization LH). To complete the look I'd use Peter the Great's hair and reskin it to match the facial hair. I'd tone down the green on the shirt a bit too, but that isn't really a major concern for me on this one. The hat looks okay, but I'd go with a darker red, the clothing just seems a bit too bright and looks kind of cartoonish.

On the plus side it is an awesome concept, and I think the background looks fantastic.

I am very tired!!! This is very difficult. But there are many mistakes! :cry: AAAAA!!! Help me!!!

There is a very strange problem. I wanted to assign left clavicle to b_clavicle_L but blender didn't see this bone. So I assigned to b_bicep_L.

Well. Sutruk.

Eleanor

What do you think?

Both of those LHs look great, however I would argue that the Sutruk LH still looks far too much like Cyrus. It just looks like Cyrus dressed up to go to battle really, rather than a new leaderhead. That would be my only gripe with it, it is well put together though.

Eleanor is great, good work. :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom