TEAM Quatronia

All Q - I think we should be able to get enough votes to share team decisions publicly, given that a couple other teams also said they would share their decisions today, and we don't want a delay. If you're a Q and want your input to be heard, hurry over to our threads!

Provolution good to see you around, we are alive and kicking and I'm sure you have/will check out some things on the team forum soon.

Friends, thank you all for joining Quatronia, and make us the good team we now are. We all needed this after a long walk in the desert.

I'll join, if its not too late.

Welcome Charlemagne, we hope you will participate widely in the internal forum, and that your new arrival to civfanatics will be met with a fun and fair game experience.

Thank you very much everyone. While micromanaging is not my forte, I do have extensive multiplayer experience, so I'll be looking to help with the foreign affairs and general managing side of things.

Hey all. Reporting in. I can't take turns, as i'm on a mac, but ill do what i can to support

Welcome aboard Duke Blackstone! Feel free to jump right into the discussion at any point. We are all pretty friendly and laidback around here at Team Quatronia. :)

You will need to request membership to our group to get access to the team's private forum. If you need help just scroll up a few posts to post #44 and click the link there.

I was notified by Caledorn that you may need assistance with diplomacy. I'd be more than willing to help with anything!

Top Bottom