Rise of Mankind 2.9 torrents

zappara

Mod Designer
Rise of Mankind 2.9 torrents

Download the RiseOfMankind2.9Torrent.rar from this post, unrar it and then double click the torrent (you need torrent client) to start to download Rise of Mankind 2.9. At this moment there's only full version available as I haven't had time to compile other versions. I'll try to get Lite ready soon too.

The download size is 445MB so it'll take some time before it has been uploaded to first downloaders - be patient. :)

I'll try to update all the threads on this weekend and try again uploading full mod to some site (last night's attempt failed).

Attachments

• RiseOfMankind2.9Torrent.rar
    18 KB · Views: 14,690
Ricardo, the idea is that when you download it, you are also uploading it, thus making it easier for everyone.

I know man, not that I'm uneducated in torrent matters :D

I just fear that dreaded 98.5% and dead issue, but we'll see, I'm up to 96.7% right now, but no seeder in sight...

I believe he is super-seeding, so it appears he has less data than he really does. It seems to work too. We are about to get a bunch of seeds!

Well, that was relatively painless. I've downloaded my copy in just 1.5 hours.

yeap, Indeed. I got it in 1.5 hours also.

Now to enjoy the best Super MOD ever! Who needs Civ V???

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to upload it to a different site? I can't use torrents.
I'll try this weekend if my friend lets - uploading 500mb file from here seems to be prone to errors so it's quite difficult for me to upload it in one piece (that's why I prefer torrent) and since one attempt can take up to several hours I can't try it too many times. Though anyone who has already downloaded the v2.9 via torrents, could upload the rar file to some mirror sites (if they want to) and that way help the others who can't use torrents. I'm sure the download situation improves during the next few weeks.

Download FlashGet, NBAFan. I haven't the first idea about torrents, but FlashGet can download torrents.

Download FlashGet, NBAFan. I haven't the first idea about torrents, but FlashGet can download torrents.
Thanks for the suggestion but I already have a download manager.;) The reason I can't use torrents is my internet filter blocks it and I can't override it.:(

Holy flying crap, my download speed maxed at 1.61 MEGABYTES per second!

Finished in 6 minutes! :crazyeye:

Now seeding at 250 kilobytes per second.

Thanks to all you guys who got this early! I'm about 10 minutes in and 55% done. :D

Edit: 20 minutes and done!

Are you f...... serious....

Man! I been away on a small island too long. What kind of internet can get 500mb in 6 min.!?!?

By comparrison : this dl. will take me approx 10 hours (if I'm lucky)

At my university, it would take me approx 45 seconds (15 of those to get to top speed) to download it. ;)

At my university, it would take me approx 45 seconds (15 of those to get to top speed) to download it. ;)
Holy Sh*t!!!!
I need at least 2 hours to download this one(given that my connection maxed up)

Top Bottom