The 3D modelling thread

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Feel proud of anything you've done in 3D recently? Ask for advice? Whatever. Poast it here.
So, for some opening material and contents...

Started over a year ago in blender, wood textures in Wood Workshop, still continue when I have a free spot.

Oh why indeed? Because there isn't one and most people tend to think oof the drawing thread as a thread for, well, drawings.

The axeman without the creepy helmet would come in very handy for my WIP scenario.

Would Gmod poses be acceptable here?

Anything that's a 3D model. :)

Well, it's going to be a while till I get my computer back. However, I will promise you this. I'll post up a pose of myself (in Gmod) wearing my T-51b power armor with a couple of custom decals on it :).

Sounds perverted

Samus found Lamarr the Headcrab! :run:

No love for this thread? Anyway heres a recent piece that I did for a display in the DYOS

*facepalm* at the last one.

Hey there 3d modellers. I have a question for you. I posted this elsehwere, but then realized that many of you might not see it there.

My friend passed me the following question:

"I need to take a .mii export file from a wii and generate a 3d model in google sketchup or 3d studio or anything 3d

.mii is a text describing mii parameters which the wii uses to generate the mii. I need similar software for pc 3d modelling"

Any ideas?

I guess I'll have something to poast about later on in the week. :)
To be honest, that's E350tb's character in Draw Your Own Story.
Oh... I don't follow DYOS.
Hey! Now I can't see that pic :confused:

Yes, it's on Imageshack's end, today it's suddenly back, but some of my uploaded pics were also misbehaving yesterday. :dunno:

Top Bottom