Comings, Goings and New Arrivals V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
Hello new people! :hatsoff:
Welcome Back old people! :wavey:

And if anyones going for a little extended jaunt away from our beloved OT, please warn us here so we dont think you have passed away.

ainwood said:
And please note: This isn't a discussion thread. If you want to chat about things with people - do it via IM, the chat room or PM.

ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

TLO, can you try to find a replacement for yourself in the Star Wars game please?

Started my first "real" job and will be moving out soon.

I doubt I'll be on here much anymore.

It's been fun. Remember to stay optimistic and have fun in all that you do!

Nooooo!

...You'll be back. They always come back.

Nooooo!

...You'll be back. They always come back.

Oh yeah, I'll be back, just not as remotely active as I have been in the past. I doubt I'll even have internet on a computer for a while. [woohoo BlackBerry!]

I got a Job now, so much less time. :( yet :D

Oh yeah, I'll be back, just not as remotely active as I have been in the past. I doubt I'll even have internet on a computer for a while. [woohoo BlackBerry!]
Bear in mind that the only time I post anymore is while I'm at work... In a few months you'll be here more than you ever wanted :)

I am likely to be here a hell of a lot less frequently from now on, as work has banned access to this forum...

I am likely to be here a hell of a lot less frequently from now on, as work has banned access to this forum...

Become best friends with the IT guys and they can get things done for you. :) Then you can waste even more time being unproductive!

Do they know it was you?

I can't imagine theres any other CFC browsers at you workplace.

Do they know it was you?

I can't imagine theres any other CFC browsers at you workplace.

I'm not in trouble, they just did a server update and it was taken off the exemption list... I may be able to get it back.

I return to Canterbury, to integrate myself into society.

I may be back, but time will be limited.

Tchuss.

I don't post here often because most of the time, no thread is of interest to me, but when I do find something interesting, I will post.

btw, 8th grade graduation is in a couple of days :D

I am considering quiting OT cold-turkey. :(

EDIT: :bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom