Frnes

Pachy

Chieftain
Fall Of Rome NES
This is my first NES so it might be a little bumpy.

Ok heres the story: Rome has fallen and the Germanic Tribes have moved in. Of these small kingdoms one shall rise above the rest. Who will it be?

There won't be many rules. I decide the outcomes of the battles but you can make a story of it. It takes 1 turn to upgrade the size/stregnth of an army/navy or upgrade economy/technology level.

I'll post the map when i find out how to change a .bmp to gif/jpeg

Normans-Dark Green
Leader:Naervod
Army: Medium-Strong
Navy: Medium-Ok
Economy: Small
Technology:I

Franks-Dark Yellow-DEASEASED
Leader: Toasty
Army: -----
Navy: -----
Economy: -----
Technology:-----

Ostragoths-Blue
Leader:Anarchy Rulz?
Army:Medium-Strong
Navy: Small-Strong
Economy:Medium
Technology: II

Vistagoths-Dark Purple
Leader: Kennelly
Army:Large-ok
Navy:Large-ok
Economy: Big
Technology: II

Vandels-Green
Leader:erez87
Army:Medium-Strong
Navy:Large-Strong
Economy:Small
Technology:II

Byzantines-Dark Red
Leader:Warman
Army:Very Large-Strong
Navy:Large-Strong
Economy:Huge
Technology:V

Slavs-Light Blue
Leader:The Troq
Army:Huge-Ok
Navy-None
Economy: Medium
Tecnology:II

Vikings-Pinkish Purple
Leader:Heine
Army:Large-Strong
Navy:Very Large-Ok
Economy:Small
Technology:II

OOC: To change a bitmap file to a jpeg or gif open a photo program such as MGI photo suite or the kodak photo program.
clikc open file and locate the file u wish to open, you will need to make sure the browse window is displaying All Files.
click on the bitmap and select open ti will open in the photo program.
then just go to file and save as, when the pop up opens click the pull down window that says Save Type As: and select Jpeg or Gif file.
Viola, and your done. If you have any problems just say so and ill try and clarify.

Ok thanks. Byzantiums a bit small but thats only to even things out a bit.
EDIT: Made proveinces

Attachments

• nes1.gif
    nes1.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 179
I'll call Normans.
One question- can you draw provincial borders for the map? If you can that would be great thanks.

I pick Vikings
and begin to settle in north

I will take the vandals!

The vandals wild wariars have finaly built theur country and swerd she will be the greatest empier europe have even seen!
as first act the leader decleared a settleing of england, espaicaly the city of longdum, that will be changed to London. half of the army have been sent to england in case of other countries that might arise to take London...

Ok, The Ostragoths Vistagoths and Franks are still open and anyone can take them at any time.
---------------------------------
The NES starts on Sunday.

wow- thats a beoutiful (never know how to spell that) looking map. If only it had more scandinavia and Britain!

Anyways, sorry, i cant play, im in too many as it is. :(

Jason

I'll be the Vistagoths.

I made the Map. :)
-----------------------
All orders are due by 12:00 AM GMT. Just post them , PMs are too hard to sort thru.

King Euric sat in his tent and looked over the maps his soldiers had acquired while plundering Tolosa and Cartagena.His people had finally settled down in the area called Hispania by the Romans.They had been here for 30 years now and there had been many marriages between Romans and Vistragoths.As many children were born he decided to settle more former Roman areas with his folks.He ordered settlers to commence building encampments in MAR and GRN.They had acquired quite a lot,but old ships.He filled them with settlers as well and ordered to settle the Baleares.As there were no outer threats Roman trainers would teach his warriors so they'd become OK this year.

Top Bottom