Hell Terrain

tom2050

Deity
Hell :devil: a place no one wants to go or get stuck in... and a place no one can escape, only to remain there in torment and suffering forever.

Download (v1.0): HellTerrain.rar

Check out Pounder's Terrific Bone Roads (shown below)!

Volcanoes, Craters, Lava Flows, waters of Blood, roads of flesh blood and skin, twisted creatures and unending nightmares.

Damned Souls are abound, populated with demons, in a frozen lake of blood and guilt.

Includes most all related terrain graphic files. Does not include resource graphics, etc. Various graphics taken from HoMM3 and modified graphics from other pre-existing sets.

Terrain consists of Lava Rock Wastelands (Grassland), Evil Fog (Plains), Fiery Fields (Desert), Cursed Death Grounds (Tundra), and Molten Rock (Floodplains).
Roads are Flesh and Blood. Railroads are Trans-Limbo Paths.
Marsh are Lava pits and flows. Jungle are deep pits and craters.
Oceans are blood, rivers are blood. Irrigation is blood. The rest is up to you! :eek:

Trans-Limbo Paths and Flesh & Blood Roads.

Bone Roads by Pounder!

You did a hell of a job on this!!! Looks amazing!:goodjob::)

That's hellishly good.

(surely the Bad Pun Police are on their way to shut down this thread)

That's hellishly good.

(surely the Bad Pun Police are on their way to shut down this thread)
Why stop there? :D

Must have had a helluva time making this. This forum is really going to hell in a handbasket.

Alrighty, I'd say that's enough bad puns from me for one day. :rolleyes:

It would be sinfull not to use this!

There's no way in hell you could have done this without some off-worldly hellp. :thumbsup:
Yes, there's a lot of us trying to be punny.

Did it seem like it took an eternity to do this or was it somewhat easy? Just out of interest for other possible terrain makers. Could you maybe describe somewhat how you did this, is probably what I'm asking.

:lol: I'm getting quite a laugh reading all the silliness. Seriously though, as I said before, looks great! :thumbsup:

But perhaps I will make some hell resources including things like a 'handbasket' to go there in (gives -1 happiness!). After all, hell is not complete without some sulfur! @Blue: your link gave me some good ideas.
The resource set sounds like a hot idea. And as well as this set turned out I'm fired up to see where you go next. I know there are a lot of people here who abandon hope of seeing things when all that's going on is that working out the minor flaws is a slow uphill slog. WIPs sometimes help.

Top Bottom