Adler 001 - Where Eagles Dare- AoI II style

Adler17

Prussian Feldmarschall
Folks, I plan to start my first own SG game. Scenario is my own AoI II scenario. I would prefer Germany as starting civ as my first SG game was Germany with AoI I by and with El Justo.
Although I would think it made more fun with the bigger map, I suggerst the smaller map for faster turns.

Are here any interested?

Adler

I am signing in as a Lurker/Potential Player. I cannot play until I get AoI II working on my computer, though. (If it even has enough RAM) :(

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on this one. B'ness and other assorted summertime events have me booked through mid September.

Have not played a SG in so long I forgot my username. Interested. Downloading now.

Ah, I found myself in the MTSGII Thread for Team Gong. I was jb1964.

I'm interested in this game, but my available time is limited. I might have to skip a turnset or two.

@ CharcoalDioxide: Your .sig is fiendish, sir. Fiendish!

Yes, there were some problems with that before and posted in the scenraio thread. It was a while ago and currently I don't have the time to do look it up. It is false and seems to be a problem with only few virus scanners.

Adler

The Beginning:

The first turns were eventless. We were cought in the inflation and lost most of our money. Because of that we can't do much scientific research. But at the end of my turns we were out of the red.
I was concentrating on infrastructure in building. The mines and other resource buildings give raw materials to give us money and victory points. I suggest to build up all cities full with infrastructure before we go over to units.
We should avoid fightings especially with the Brits and French for a time. Our first victim, and not now but in 2-3 game years, should be the Lowlands.
Furthermore: The fleet we have is all we can have for a time, except some light cruiser and some destroyer. So loosing a battleship or a carrier would be THE catastrophe! That is true for the other powers as well!
I sent most of the Uboats, yes, they are visible because of the sub bug of civ III, north near Scapa Flow. I suggest to station them in the Atlantic, off the Channel entry, Gibraltar and Africa. To attack enemy shipping in the case of war.
BTW: Be prepared: At one point the Great Depression will hit us!

Adler

Attachments

• AoI II.rar
    699.5 KB · Views: 102
Top Bottom