• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Is this seriuosly in the game, or is my computer screwed up or something?

totallylost

Chieftain
This is rather odd.... i'm at war with America, and during the war, i get a message from washington offering a pact of cooperation?!?!?! and despite accepting, my status with them is still one of war?!?!?!?:confused: HAAALP whats going on here?

Has anyone else experienced this?

this is just you

this isn't supposed to happen, when you're at war you should not be able to trade or ask anything of your enemy besides peace. the AI messed up

LMAO i just figured out what the problem was. APPARENTLY, my game, which consists of 22 civs, has TWO AMERICAS, AAAAAAAAND TWO GERMANYS!!!! wtf! now, is THIS just me?

Must...say...it.

FAIL!

One is Sara Palin's Real America (TM) and the other is those other communofascist liberal terrorist fornicators.

I was steamrolling my way to an easy (low difficulty level) Domination victory, and got the option to liberate Greece. I thought, why not? It wasn't a capital. So I do it.

For like six turns, every turn, I would get a taunt from Alexander. He would call me pathetic, and tell my my military was weak.

Yay diplomacy!

Top Bottom