Ancient & Medieval Settlers & Workers (02/11/10)

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator
This is a collection of units I made for Steph's mod. Steph very helpfully did the tedious parts (palettes, flicifying, etc.), which left me the time to crank out a fair few.

These units use the same animations (more or less) as my previous settlers and workers. I would have added them to those threads, except that I didn't leave enough reserved posts to put them in...

A lot of these units are intended to supplement Sandris' units for the same civs/periods, so thanks go to him for inspiration and also for supplying me with some of his textures. Thanks also go to the usual people, but I'd like to thank Micaelus in particular for his Poser multi-render Python script, without which it would have been impossible to render so many units.

Almoravid Settler

Almoravid Worker

Ancient Libyan Settler

Ancient Libyan Worker

Ancient Middle Eastern Settler

Ancient Middle Eastern Worker

Anglo-Saxon Settler

Anglo-Saxon Worker

British Bronze Age Settler

British Bronze Age Worker

British Celtic Settler

British Celtic Worker

JIZZ!!!
Seriously man, this is EPIC. =D

Shame that it's too late to put them in my mod. I might have to update it later for these.

I want to hug you.

excellent is not enough said. maybe you could expand to other civilian or military units like noblemen or noblewomen for example. thank you

To misparaphrase ole Fergie…

Settlers, Bloody hell!

Must… edit… Rood and Dragon… can't resist… compulsion…

btw kudos on moving all those pesky civ4 files from the Latest Files list.

Wow, someone's been busy.

Amazing as always.

P.S. I love the chest hair on the Bronze Age Germans.

Jeez. Most of us don't have 9001 eras in our mod and a civ-specific unit for EVERY UNIT for every era. I just have "culture" specific ones. How will we pick which ones to use??? They're all so good...

It is a great update for your worker/settler pack long long ago ~~~
Really good !!

Top Bottom