Hikaro's Unit Recycling Plant

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, I've decided to start re-hashing some of my old units. I've been doing this because I either wanted to make an updated version of one of my earlier units, or make human versions of my cat/bunny girl units, or someone has requested it (such as the soon-to be done recoloring of Garnet into an elven sorceress).

Anyways, here they are:

Girl Sniper

Spoiler :

Human version of my Mithra Ranger that I'm using in my private version of the Playground mod.

Girl Longbow

Spoiler :

Updated version of my Final Fantasy Ranger unit (one of my first Poser units), which I'm using in my private Playground Mod variant, plus the newest version of the Final Fantasy mod.

Jessica

Spoiler :

Human version of my Viera Sniper that I'm using as the upgraded king unit for the Girls in my private Playground Mod variant.

Amazon Matriarch

Spoiler :

Heavily modified version of Princess Garnet that I'm using in my private version of the Warhammer fantasy mod, among others.

Amazon Marine

Spoiler :

Amazon Marine based on my Rikku unit that I'm using in my modded Playground mod....

Girl Trooper

Spoiler :

Girl Trooper based on my Rikku unit that I'm using in my modified Playground Mod.... Maybe I should combine her with the Amazon Marine to get the classic "Tomboy & Girly Girl team-up going. ;)

Girl Infantry

Spoiler :

Girl Infantry unit for my variant of the Final Fantasy Mod... Based off my Princess Ashe unit... the uniform & hair, however, are based on detective Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. :p

Girl Warrior

Spoiler :

Girl Warrior unit for my version of the Playground mod very loosely based off my Ashe unit, with the outfit being based off of Saber from Fate/Stay Night and Amy from Soul Calibur... Of course, now that I've come up with a set of sword only attacks based on my Captain Jack Sparrow animations, that pretty much means that I'm obligated to make (a) Zorro, (b) The Dread Pirate Roberts, and (c) Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena.....

Wood Elf Mage

Spoiler :

Wood Elf Mage unit requested by Nick0515... Basically a re-color of my Princess Dagger unit with a different hairstyle, elf ears and a slightly more modest blouse.

Girl Warrior v2

Spoiler :

An improved version of my Girl Warrior that I made for my personal version of the Playground mod... Basically, I just changed the color of her ribbon and sash, plus made a more feminine fidget animation.

Amazon Swordmaiden

Spoiler :

Swordsman replacement I made for the Amazons in my Warhammer Fantasy mod variant. Uses the same animations that Princess Fiona does.

Girl Samurai

Spoiler :

Girl Samurai unit I made for my private version of the Playground Mod using the 2-handed sword animations from Beatrix and Princess Sara....

Damsel

Spoiler :

Damsel unit I made for the Girls in my private version of the Playground mod.

....More to follow

...And starting Page 2 since I've maxed out my image limit for the fist post:

Girl Pistolier unit I made for the Girls faction in my own Plaground mod variant... This is the last of the Playground mod Girl units that I planned on replacing... Pending approval from Bluemofia, I'm going to be making a Playground Mod add-on pack that merely replaces the unit graphics, Units_32.pcx file and/or modifies the Civilopedia file to reflect changes on some of them (i.e. the Girl Infantry no longer being a cat girl)..

Spoiler :

Pistolier

Next is an Amazon Infantry for those who want to add the Amazons to the Epic game and find modern Amazon units in short supply....

Spoiler :

Amazon Infantry

Here's an Amazon Ranger to fill in the Longbow slot for the Amazons....

Spoiler :

Amazon Ranger

Here's a Warrior Princess, basically an industrial era swordmaiden for the Amazons....

Spoiler :

Warrior Princess

...More to follow.

.....and reserved just in case I overrun the image limit for two posts. ;)

Well, they were heavily influenced by anime in general, which has certain conventions that tend to crop up. ;)

Must start downloading immediately!

Stop making nice units and making me feel bad that the Playground Mod is complete and I don't want to put the replacement units in! :p

j/k, good job though. :)

Thanks for the compliments, guys! I guess making that Magical Girl kind of broke me out of my unit-making slump... Also, with the final adaptations of the PDM pirate animations to Aiko 3, I'm seriously considering re-doing my Mithra Ninja.... That was the very first unit I ever made with Poser, and I never did really like the way it turned out...

Anyways, I've added 4 more to the first post. :D

Stop making nice units and making me feel bad that the Playground Mod is complete and I don't want to put the replacement units in! :p

j/k, good job though. :)

I take it you won't be interested in the improved Pink team color I came up with for the Girls either? ;) :p

Nick: The first unit I'm going to make for the next batch of 4 is going to be your Elf Enchantress.... I'm going to be doing a bit more than just re-coloring her, however: Expect to see at least a different hairstyle and definitive Elven ears as well. :D

Edit: General666, I noticed you changed your location to the "Skull Throne".... Trying to usurp Khorne are we? :p

Am I the only one who thinks the Girl Warrior looks a lot like Alice?

Does that mean that you're gonna do the Alice that the Steampunk guys were requesting?

Maaaaybee! :mischief:

...Depends on if having a version armed with a Saber/Rapier would be acceptable (I already have a general costume set-up I could do easily enough).

General666, I noticed you changed your location to the "Skull Throne".... Trying to usurp Khorne are we? :p

Nay ,more thought of a viking king. :viking: In their most nasty time it was en vogue to hack off the head of their most worse enemy. Then the head has been put into some boiling water for hours. After some drying the head was been cleaned and finally used as a beer glass. While drinking they have yelled "SKOL" as a toast. This nordic word "skol" is known in the english language as "skull".
...and yeah ... Harald Bloodaxe has had a lot of enemies. Enough to sit on`em :lol:

The "Amazon Marine" is just my kind of thing. Confusing the enemy with a sexy outfit :love: ,so that he pays no attention for the gun in her hand. CLEVER ! :ar15:
:goodjob:

Well, I came here to drop off these old beer cans, but I found some excellent units.

And truth be told, I'm not so into the whole girl with cat-ears thing anymore. Waaay to close to furries.

Top Bottom