Colonialism Claims Thread

MaxaTheGreat

Feel Prussian Iron!
Colonialism

CLAIMS THREAD

Link to Game Thread

This thread is for territorial claims and any important announcements you wish to make public. If there's anything really important you don't want me to miss come update time, post it in this thread. Note that this thread is for claims and announcements ONLY. There is a zero tolerance policy on any diplomacy or OT talk in this thread.

You can also secretly send combat orders to me via PM, or if you want to make any action public, post it here.

Each player is allowed to make ONE post each turn in this thread. In it, you may put your claims, any public Gold-spending orders, and any important announcements, including alliance announcements, diplomatic summaries, any momentous event in your nation (revolution, coup d'etat, massive technological breakthough or whatever) and anything else you don't want me to miss. You may edit stuff in your post as the turn progresses but you are limited to only one post per turn. Those who make more than one post will be instantly suspended.

edit: claims updated/changed

Colony of Carolina established.

Claims in Ocean Blue, Colony (Vinland) in Sky Blue, SOI in Royal(?) blue:

Dibs on Spain and Panama (building map now).

Norway-Denmark's claims,

None in Europe, and the establishment of the Danish West Indies in Hispaniola.

Attachments

• turn1.png
    turn1.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 277
Assuming that North Africa is colonized the same as Europe, I claim the three Liyban shores. I use my settler to found the city of New Constantinople (New York)

Map to be made. Map up.

Attachments

• Colonial Ottomans.png
    Colonial Ottomans.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 102
Invest my food into a Settler. Use my current settler to claim Northern Panama. Also, claim if I can claim in North Africa, use 2 claims to grab the 2 Easternmost provinces in North Africa and put the other 3 into German claims, otherwise put 5 into German claims. (I will see if this computer can do a map, since I'm using a different one ATM, but if I can't, I'm not too picky about what I get.)

I've gotta go, so I just quoted it from the thread. Can't do a map ATM.

Ok, I'll have you expand nearby. Your colony will be at Cape Town.

I'm really sorry to post twice, but I wanted to post this map and ensure you didn't get it.

The dark red is the stuff I want no matter what.

The Yellow Stuff is the stuff I want if I'm allowed to claim in Africa.

The Blue is the stuff I want if I can't claim in Africa.

Also, I forgot to post this in the map, but I'd like to claim North Panama with my Settler.

All other orders from the last post stand.

EDIT: Since DB claimed Panama, claim the Southernmost Floridian territory instead. Everything else applies.

Assuming there's no issues with my new nation, I have my claims.

My claims in Europe are dark brown around me. (I'm the brown nation east of Italy)

And I claim the territory directly south of Panama. Whomever has it doesn't mind sharing, do they? ;)

UPDATE 1

Diplomacy:

Poland has lost its beloved king, Jan I Olbracht, on February 23, 1801, but the new king, Aleksandar, has risen to the throne, albiet with heavy social unrest due to a violent coup attempt by the Polish Senate on an ill and apparently weak Aleksandar the night after his coronation. His royal Guards saved his life, and he sits on the throne to this day. The Senate has been since disbanded, and the King has had all former members executed for their crimes. The unrest has been recently by a shortage of food and gold throughout the kingdom, with violent crackdowns throughout the nation.

Poland has entered a mutual Alliance with Prussia, so both nations may forever live in prosperity.

Claims:

With my food, I convert 6 of it into settlers (16 territories .5 each) and the remaining 2 into one gold piece, which I invest, along with my 3 coin from my first colony, into a trading post in that first colony. (white square)

Poland lays claim to the two territories directly south of my Panama one, and makes random claims in Europe as well, all marked in dark brown.

If those two little "dubious" areas which I have browned in directly to the North and South of my north-easternomst territory (believe it or not I have browned 5 seperate areas in Europe) are not applicable to be added into the Polish Kingdom, then have those two European expansion points go anywhere else where Poland should/can expand.

Just let me know how many I actually get, in the end.

Poland also asks of the heavenly creator to create a map of the land to the East known as the "Pacific" so Poland may make plans for expansion into that area.

Since Sweden has 12 or 13 territories (I think)+ Newfoundland, I build 2 settlers and settle them in East Newfoundland (still Vinland) and Labrador (Markland).

EDIT: Added extra colony in Quebec (New Finland [NOTE: If I only have 8 food per turn ignore this colony])

I use my 2(?) settlers to settle the Georgian coast and Bermuda. I also claim the 3 micro spots in North Africa, the one north of Sweden, and that speck on their coast (will trade for food).

I use my 2(?) settlers to settle the Georgian coast and Bermuda. I also claim the 3 micro spots in North Africa, the one north of Sweden, and that speck on their coast (will trade for food).

i don't really consider those specks to be provinces, sorry! :)

Claims are in teal. If I can claim anywhere in Iberia or France I do it.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom