Imperium Offtopicum: Colonialism

Can we immediately use settlers to claim any coastal region in New World?

I would like to sign up as a alternate please. Im new to the forum's but I have played games like this before.

I would like to sign up as a alternate please. Im new to the forum's but I have played games like this before.

You can be Franco Switzerland if you like.

Oooh pretty map. I will be cliaming 5 territories in Spain, and Panama with my settler everyone. Off to make a map.

Also we would like to propose a Mutual Defense agreement with Sweden seeing as we are both Scandinavian Brothers and peace and mutual agreements can be much much more helpful and advancing then constant wars over small areas of land.

Just to make sure, this isn't supposed to be historical right?

Sweden agrees to the Scandinavian Defense Pact... for now.

Invest my food into a Settler. Use my current settler to claim Northern Panama. Also, claim if I can claim in North Africa, use 2 claims to grab the 2 Easternmost provinces in North Africa and put the other 3 into German claims, otherwise put 5 into German claims. (I will see if this computer can do a map, since I'm using a different one ATM, but if I can't, I'm not too picky about what I get.

EDIT: This should probably be in the claims thread, but I'm a bit confused, so I'll move it there and keep it here. If you want it moved, either let me know (May take awhile, I'm busy ATM) or report it and ask that the post be deleted.

What, IOTC is dying before it starts? :mad:

If you're waiting for an update, we need Sonereal and NarutoAvatarDBZ to claim before we start.

How much gold do we start out with? I don't recall seeing that in the opening post.

Those are resources we gotta claim. All Europe is good for is .5 food a province.

So I can't build armies until I conquer someplace first? How the hell does that work?

Top Bottom