NOTW XL: Return of the Baron (Sign-ups)

Autolycus

Emperor
NOTW XL: Return of the Baron (1st Background Post)

The sun was just rising over the thriving community of River City when the carnival rolled into town and started setting up. The children laughed and played as the tents began to go up. Few still living remembered when the town had still been called Foxford, and the tragedy that struck it then, and no carnival or circus had come to town since before that. So there was a thrill of excitement in the air. The lion tamer, a man with curiously haughty bearing, smiled. The names might have changed, but some things remained the same. People were still here, so wolves could still feast.

There will be two sub-factions of the "town" in this game, the "town" and the "circus". They will be equal in size, though not necessarily in town/scum proportion. The townies in each will have the traditional innocent victory condition, but there will be some significance to the factions. Please do not post a preference of sub-faction in the thread, though you may PM me one if you so choose. I may add more to this opening narrative later.

Players 30/30
1. Winston Hughes
2. Zack
3. choxorn
4.BSmith
5. TFA
6. Romanichine
7. Earthling
8. Methos
9. Seon
10. civplayah
11. rhawn
12. Takhisis
13. robbiecon
14. red_spy
15.Atpg
16. Renata
17. Kennigit
18. Camikaze
19. Skooma Addict
20.mythmonster2
21. bananaLee
22. landlubber
23. The Bake
24. ThAmo
25. classical_hero
26. Aiolos
27. Nictel
28. General olaf
29. Southern King
30. cpdwane
Reserves
1. PaulusIII

In as soon as you post that narrative.

always interested when the wolves are wolves

Please also consider joining the game in Autolycus' signature.

There's no reason that game isn't also getting sign-ups; he's hosted at least three successful Buffy games. Why not a 4th?

innage

Joining

Well… uni has started, I have work to do… my resistance is crumbling away…

*sigh*

IN.

Probably the last game I can sign up for in good conscience before exam season, so, IN

Nonsense, you can take exams again enxt year, but you can't play this game again next year.

Top Bottom