Ukrainian & Novorossia Flags

Bathyskaff

reality researcher
This is an alternative flag of Novorossia (Novorossiya or New Russia), adopted by the Parliament of the Union of People's Republics (so-called "flag of Oleg Tsaryov"). They just turned upside down the so-called "Russian Imperial flag" :confused:

This flag is also used on the territory of the DNR and the LNR, but rarely. True real flag of Novorossia represented in the post # 7 of this thread.

Attachments

• novorossiya.rar
    64.3 KB · Views: 86
Here are some previews of these flags:

These were made from the pcx files but the flics look the same. They are static, no waving flag effect, but they do the job.

@Bathyskaff: I posted these on my personnal acount at Imageshack, I can send you the links if you want, or you can create a free acount there so that you can post the previews by yourself.

Hello! Times have changed...So Novorossia (New Russia), the ex-part of Ukraine,has became a reality. In that case I've made this.. Novorossian flag resembles the flag of CSA, but without stars. This similarity is accidental.. New Russia flag consists of the St. Andrew's flag of the Russian Navy (see previous post #6) and the red flag of the USSR - the most stable codes of Novorossian mentality.. but maybe I hastened to say that the similarity of the flag of New Russia and CSA is accident? Historical events are so similar ;)

Attachments

• novorossia_flag.rar
    91.7 KB · Views: 100
I have to do it!!!These are flags of my homeland - modern civil,navy and ex-Ukrainian flags and design of the flag of Novorossia (eng. - New Russia).

I just can't believe you posted this in 2011 (!!!) As far as i know, even the idea of Novorossia didn't exist by then (was created/revived in 2014 only). So, two questions, if you don't mind:

1) Neuzheli ty i pravda s Donbassa? Ya dumal, vam tam seychas sovsem ne do igr...

2) I'm currently working on scenario about Donbass war. Maybe (just maybe, i'm still not sure i'll finish it) i'll post my thing here. So, can i use your flags? I'll hardly find any Novorossian flag somewhere else

As far as i know, even the idea of Novorossia didn't exist by then (was created/revived in 2014 only)
Well, now you see that it isn't so...The idea of an independent Novorossia could not occur in 2014 .. In 2014 it became a reality .. These events were brewing for many years..About 15 or maybe all of these years of ukraine independence...And ukraine is not my homeland anymore after the events in Odessa...although I still live in the same city as in 2011...and since Odessa I'm not ukrainian anymore...

1) Neuzheli ty i pravda s Donbassa? Ya dumal, vam tam seychas sovsem ne do igr...
"Novorossia - eto ne tol'ko Donbass" - Novorossia is not only the Donbass..I would even say that the Donbass is not quite the Novorossia, but in this moment it doesn't matter..

2) I'm currently working on scenario about Donbass war. Maybe (just maybe, i'm still not sure i'll finish it) i'll post my thing here. So, can i use your flags? I'll hardly find any Novorossian flag somewhere else
Yes,sure you can use it..With my pleasure..I will make the flags of DNR & LNR...

Another flag - flag of Kharkov People's Republic. This republic was proclaimed in Kharkov in 2014, at the same time with the DNR and the LNR, but never managed to become a real state (was suppressed by army, police and SBU of Kiev junta).

Attachments

• kharkov.rar
    81.2 KB · Views: 63
This is the flag of the People's Republic of Zaporozhye. This republic planned to create during the August offensive of Rus' militia of Donbass and volunteers, but ... so far only flag ..

and one more picture of _all for a change

I should note that all of these flags of the same type...
It's just because, I think, that these republics are essentially the equivalent of the American "rebel" states in the Confederacy (CSA). In fast, we're talking about new single state - Novorossia (federative or confederative) , and these People's republics are only its component parts.

Attachments

• zaporozhye.rar
    94.9 KB · Views: 88
I can't stop now :crazyeye:....
This is the flag of the projest self-proclaimed Republic of Podkarpatska Rus' - "Republic of Carpathian Ruthenia", the state of Rusyns (the territory of Zakarpattia Oblast of Ukraine), another hotbed of separatism, but now in western Ukraine

Attachments

• Podkarpatska Rus.rar
    80.6 KB · Views: 104
Very interesting, Bathy. And you know it better from the inside.
Oh, I don't think so...
Over and over again I find that no-one can understand this situation truly...Even from the inside...Of course, except the people who created it...

Top Bottom