A long history of Feuding (A new interactive AAR)

ilduce349

(Financial, Philo)
We have a chatango page

Starting out
Choose your name, your houses (family) name and your families history (be realistic, if it is to powergamey or unrealistic I will reject the story.). Also state your age (keeping in mind that the life expectancy is currently 35) as well as the age of key family members (Wife and Kids only, lets not go over the top here). Finally state your desired traits and your family members (your kids have to share at least one trait of their father and/or trait of their mother) (I have changed the affects of some of them for balance and realism purposes, so choose them for roleplaying purposes, not because some traits are better then others.)
The trait options:
Philosophical, Aggressive, Spiritual, Expansive, Industrious, Creative, Financial, Organized, Charismatic, Protective, Imperialist, Nomadic, Agricultural, Sea Fairing, Deceiver, Scientific, Humanitarian. When choosing the traits keep in mind of roleplaying, like if your aggressive don't be shy and friendly, and if your humantiarian don't go around killing everyone left right and center. You don't have to go over the top in following your traits, but try to loosely follow them.

When creating your family keep in mind that this 6000 BC, and that your families will only last so long. No family is expected to last more then 2-3000 years. So don't start the family you want to keep for the game now start one that will serve its purpose for fun roleplaying.

Death
In accordance to the life expectancy people will eventually die, at all times you should have a heir to your family (if you don't have one get one ASAP), who you will become once you die. Death is quite natural, and quite common in this game.

Defeat
The last family member of your house was killed. Well then you get to start a new family or you can choose to be a bad looser and quit...
Also try not to make this new family identical to your previous one, new families will (hopefully) add new flavor to the game.

NPC's
I will play the role of most people, simply because the 10ish people who will play this game will probably not be enough to set a good interesting political history.

Turn sets
Each turn set is 10 in game turns (for now). This means when submitting orders bear in mind that these orders will be for the next 10 turns so think a head. As the game goes on and each turn becomes more crucial, this number will go down.

Control of the Country
For now we are a tribal system, each city is run by the chief (The country is not united as communication between the cities is limited).
The Chief has a very simple election system. The person responsible for the death of the chief becomes chief.

Killing Enemy NPCs (and PCs)
The strongest people control society, don't like someone? kill them! (or at least try to). Despotic rule is exactly like anarchy with one exception, what the tribal leader says goes. Failure to obey the chief may result in your life.

Assassinations can back fire though, when assassinating someone there is a:
40% chance of Success
10% chance of being killed in the attempt
50% chance of failure

Regardless of the outcome there is a 50% chance of being caught

You can only do up to 3 assassinations per turnset. So choose carefully.

These last two rules make the game chaotic, but represent life under a despotic rule. Whether you choose to participate in these power struggles is up to you. (unless you happen to be in the upper class)

Developing the Nation
As the nation develops (aka we find techs, make civic changes) rules will be added/Changed. I will announce whenever a rule is changed so pay attention. As to not confuse people, only the current ruleset will be displayed. Some of you may be surprised or disappointed in the current ruleset, eventually the rules will become more like the Greek City States one, so you are welcome to sit out until then.

Turnsets
I will try to do a turnset at least once a week. If not more. Expect them to happen between Friday and Sunday since thats when I have the most time.

Other Ideas
If you have ideas that could benefit the game, PM me. Also if you want to do specific actions which I haven't mentioned which you may be able to do, PM me. The main idea of this is to roleplay and have fun, I am not going to limit your good ideas as they will probably benefit the game.

Also if you have any questions about the rules feel free to ask, in or out of the forum...

Turnsets:
Opening One

The Chief's to do list (stuff the chief needs to specify when submitting the turnset):
1. The Shaman is dead, we need a new Shaman. So far the people wishing to be Shaman are:
a) Aesu (9) (Sea Faring, Spiritual) is applying for Shaman, as the son of the former shaman, he feels he has a hereditary right to the job...
b) Zeblu Spy (27, Female, Nomadic and Creative), as someone who has previosly journeyed through the afterlife (or so she claims), she thinks that she would be the best candidate for the job.
2. Tambien demands that given the recent population surge, we should build a second village so that this one doesn't become to crowded. However William von Rhein said this would be a waste of time and money. This would cost 981 hammers, our other option is to build a workboat, costing only 82...
3. Right now we have only one magical mountain mover thingy (also known as a Pickaxe). We need more, we should spend 308 gold on figureing out how to build more. At the same time, the local lunatic has found a block of stone, he claims that if we thin out the edges we can transport stuff with it. However to figure out a way to do that would cost 536 gold. When exploring the forest last night Primus Accendo came across a forest fire (somehow, don't ask how). He went from being barely able to see to being able to see perfectly. He has decided that if we can find a way to spread fire off the coast, fisherman could work longer hours and bring in more food. This will cost 896 gold. We clearly cannot afford to fund all 3 projects, so which should we fund?
4. We have an army stationed outside of Rome. Some people think we should show our military might and try to take the city. However, the Romans have 200 soldiers in the vicinity, while we only have 100, should we try to destroy Rome or not?
5. At the age of 27, Zared has decided he is to old to run around the wilderness and wants to retire. Shall we let him?

Yoshiegg737
Leader: Srubna (5, M, Agricultural, Financial)

Red_Spy
House of Spy
Leader: Zengi Iz Spy (31, M, Deciever, Scientific)
Mother: Zeblu Spy (47, F, Nomadic, Creative)
Wife: Rimbury (33, F, Creative, Philosophical)
Siblings: Sasha (25, F, Creative, Protective)
Kids: Josef (13, M, Scientific, Organized) married to: Sophia (12, F, Humanitarian, Creative)
Katherine (7, F, Philosophical, Scientific)
Peter (7, M, Organized, Charismatic)

General Olaf
House Thiaro
Leader: Oleg Thiaro (33, M, Philosophical, Charismatic)
Wife: Ela (33, F, Humanitarian, Creative)
Kids: Eduard Thiaro (11, M, Cha,Imp)

hoplitejoe
House Name: The Clan of Sykes
Name: Grimspound (31, M, Aggressive, Deceiving)
Wife: Arriania Ajnin (28, F, Expansive, Agricultural)
Children: Unetice (F,2) Caucasus (M,7) Oestrymnio (M,8)
Family Members:
Brother: Deverel (43, Sea Fairing, Protective)

Duke of Britain
House von Rhein
Adalbert (38, M, Imperialist, Industrious)
Brother: August (32, M, Industrious, Creative)
Wife: Lucia (30, F, Financial, Sea Faring)
Kids: Henry (17, M, Imperialist, Expansive)
Raphael (15, M, Industrious, Financial)
Heinrich (13, M, Sea Faring, Charismatic)
Isabella (11, F, Spiritual, Financial)
Victoria (6, F, Sea Faring, Imperialist)

Christos200
House Name: House of Khans
Leader: Unknown
members: jonh khan (Spiritual, Expansive), age: 30 (male)
olga khan (30, F, Industrious, Creative), Nikola (Husband of Olga, 29, M, ???, ???) Kristosforos (Son of Nikola and Olga, 5, ???, ???)
basil khan (30, MFinancial, Organized), anna (Wife of Basil, 18, ???, ???)
stelios khan (m, 23, Imperialist,Organized)

Tambien
House Name: House of Sedice
Leader: Casa Sedice (31, F, Protective, Charismatic)
Kids: None/ Spouse: None
Siblings: Biscocho Sedice (30, F, Scientific, Creative) maried to Damar Glore (30, M, Scientific, Philosophical)
Kids: Queque Sedice (8, F, Philosophical, Creative)
Rompecabeza Sedice (6, F, Scientific, Creative)
Conocer Sedice (28, M, Philisophical, Humanitarian) Maria Pancake (Wife of Conocer, 28, Charismatic, Agrarian)
Kids: Bueno Sedice (9, M, Charismatic,Imperialist)
Malasuerto Sedice (8, F, Agrarian, Creative)
Accion Sedice (6, M, Charismatic, Creative)
Monsturo Sedice (4, M, Aggressive, Charismatic)

Mosher
House Mosher
Mosher Mosher (17, M, Protective, Imperialistic)
Kids: Descle (3, M, Aggressive/Protective)

Terrence888
House lee
Name: Handel Lee (22, M, Financial, Imperialistic)
Family Members: Jocasta Lee (18, F, Creative, Nomadic)
Kids: Derrek Lee (2, M, Creative, Imperialistic)

Yoshi's Update Central
Did 3 pages of development pass while you were not looking? Are you confused about the events of Fued? Well be confused no longer! Now you can view every important event that has happened in Feud right here! :D

Colour Legend
New house made
Off Topic Spam
Turnset Played
New Chief

May 23
The game begins!
Yoshi forms the House Ajnin
Red Spy forms the "Spy" family
Ilduce says that our tribe is Caucasian and how the tribe was named after a forest called Etuetn Raiz
Olaf forms the House Thiaro
Random off topic conversation about Red Spy's name
Red Spy promises fertile land if he is made chief

May 24
If made chief, Olaf promises domination of all rivals
Ninjacow forms the House of Pancakes :lol:
Hoplitejoe forms the Clan of Skyes
Hoplitejoe's Oestrymnio Sykes becomes chief
Duke of Britain forms the House von Rhein
4 NPC houses are added
Hoplitejoe gives chief orders
Christos forms the House of Khans
Tlc forms the House of Bagels

Turnset 1 is played
Oestrymnio (HJ) dies. Giulio (Olaf) is made the new chief
Deverel (HJ) now leads the Sykes (HJ)
Tambien forms the House of Sedice
Thecaesar forms the House of Accendo
The von Rhein family has a child, August (DoB)
The Chief's To-Do list is made on the OP
Random talking about Olaf's time zone
Tambien becomes a lunatic. MORE VILLAGE
Duke of Britain's head hurts because of Tambien
Ilduce is shocked at what he has created
Ninjacow announces many marriages:
HOUSE UPDATE!

Mary has given birth to three children Maria, Joanne and Rob! Maria is eight and has the traits Charismatic and Agrarian. Joanne is three and has the traits Imperialistic, Charismatic. Rob is one and has the traits Imperialistic and Agrarian.

Lord Pancake IV is suggesting the following marriage arrangements:

Maria offers to marry Conocer Sedice to support Tambien’s bid for building a settler.

Joanne offers to marry Tom Bagel as we are both named after foodstuffs.

And Rob offers to marry Guilio Thiaro’s first born daughter as a sign of goodwill towards the chieftain.

Zengi Iz Spy (RS) is offering to marry Rimbury (HJ).
Tambien announces that Casa Sedice will succeed the House of Sedice
House Ajnin (Me) has a child, Arriania (Me), who ran into the forest
Giulio and Maria have twins, born 3 years after the first House Update: Boy (Oleg, 7 - Philosophical, Charismatic; Alia, 7 - Creative, Expansive). My House accepts the marriage offer.

May 25
Everyone is concerned about Olaf forgetting that he is the chief
Ilduce skips his physics class
Turnset 2 is played
Tumili (HJ) escapes from custody
Whatever character Olaf had as chief is assassinated
Despotism is adopted. Rules are changed.
Assassinating the chief makes you the new chief. That is the new rule.
Chaos erupts
SouthernKing forms the House Jackson
Mike Jackson (SK) becomes chief
Aesu (NPC) becomes new Shaman
Zered Spy (RS), Willem von Rhein (DoB), and Tambien (Tambien) dies
Zengi becomes leader of Spy family (RS)
This list is made
Zengi Spy (RS) assassinates Mike Jackson (SK). Zengi Spy is the new chief
Zengi Spy (RS) says his plans on building a worker, researching agriculture, and fishing clams
CHANGE IN THE RULES! From now on each turnset will be 30 turns, instead of 10, and every 3 turns will represent 1 year rather then every turn. This is so we can get the game moving to a more exciting time period faster
List of Prominent Historical Figures is made under this post
Marriage happens in the House Theiro (Olaf), causing a child to be born

May 26
The Khan House (Christos) had some marriages. They have another child
Grimspound (HJ) is looking for a wife
Hoplitejoe reminds Ilduce about his English Assignment
Turnset 3 is played
Tambien updates his shockingly large family
People die. Life goes on.
Mosher makes a return to CFC
Mosher founds the...House Mosher

May 27
NinjaCow drops out
House Ajnin (me) runs out of members when Arriania (Me) goes to marry Grimspound (HJ)
Red Spy's Family refuses to marry Tambien's family
Tambien refuses to marry Mosher
Tampa Bay is eliminated in Hockey

May 28
Srubna (HJ) goes to the House Ajnin (Me), reviving the house
Terrance forms the House Lee

Prominent Historical Figures
Oestrymnio Sykes: Founder of our beloved country. Considered a great general due to his actions in The Three Forests War (The war that unified the local tribes and lead us to find our capital city) (lived CC 6000 BCE)

Zered Spy: Early Scout, Diplomat and Military leader: Pillaged 333 gold worth of goods from small villages, declared war on Rome, was the first English map maker (lived CC 6000 BCE)

Giulio Thiaro: First Chief to not be from English Decent (lived CC 6000 BCE)

Mike Jackson: Unified the country after first civil war, first despotic ruler (lived CC 5900 BCE)

House Name: House Ajnin
Name: Amelius Von Ajnin
Family Members: Wife: Adriana Ajnin (16). Kids: Currently None
History: A member of the tribe who lost his father in a hunting accident at a young age. Nothing else besides that. Wishes to be chief :D
Traits: Amelius (Agricultural, Scientific), Adriana (Creative, Sea Faring)

So...is this gonna be like Alliance of the Greek City States in the future, but right now it's kind of like Red_Spy's AAR? Well I play AND all the time, so this is gonna be awesome however the rules turn out :D.

This next part may take awhile. I want a good looking map to play on, so have pushed the regenerate map button 4 times now... (perfect world 2 generally creates perfect maps 40% of the time, normally I wouldn't be this fussy, but it is for a feud game...)

So wait...what were you modding on AND anyway? Is there a chance that Yoshiegg737 will pop up in your Feud game? :D

Family: Spy
Zered Spy
Family: Zeblu Spy 17, (wife), Zengi Iz Spy, 1 (Male Child)

History: A family from a tribe in cold lands, they known how to survive in the wilderness, are becoming famous as guides and scouts of the local forest.

Traits:
Zered Spy: Nomadic, Deciever
Zeblu Spy: Nomadic, Creative
Zengi Iz Spy: Deciever, Scientific

No, I didn't add leaderheads or anything. What I did was:
1. Modified the stats for half the Civics
2. Modified the stats for all the traits

I was also going to:
change some of the unit values, but was to lazy to.

The idea is the maximize roleplaying. So rather then having you choose overriged traits or overriged civics to believe in, choosing them simply for roleplaying purposes...

Oh, what civ are we?

Ok, I will post the starting situation in the morning. Civ just crashed (this sometimes happens when trying to regenerate the map over and over again)

I am not sure what civ we are yet, however it doesn't really matter considering:
1. I am playing with the geographic names thing, which names cities based on their location in this world rather then after the civs cities.
2. We will be roleplaying as a nation based on that, and I will modify what our unique unit and building is to reflect this

Ah, you must have powered up "Protective" then. Maybe I'll choose that trait in the future

(Wow, Super 3 Post Ninja)

Anyway, we are the English and we are a European Culture (Our starting situation was going to dictate whether we were Negroid, Caucasian or Mongoloid, we got Caucasian)

Starting Situation:

Etutetn Raiz Forrest is where our story begins. Where the Raiz Peoples had decide to settle on the shores of the sea between their home and Linumielee forrest.

The city and the forest is named after the Englimetism god Etutentz Raiz, the god of growth.

House Name: House Thiaro
Name: Giulio Thiaro
Family Members: Wife: Maria Thiaro (16 EDIT: 15 for variation). Kids: Currently None
History: Born into a fisherman's family from another tribe known as the Italians, and forced out of said tribe at a young age, Giulio was accepted in the tribe at age 6 and has excelled not in his father's profession, but as a hunter. He is agile and athletic, with a good imagination and fast-moving mind. He was married earlier in the year to Maria, an old friend and lately very close to him, and lives just outside the village in his hunter's lodge. He owns a hunting dog called Julius and is developing a sytem of writing for the tribe.
Traits: Giulio (Creative, Scientific), Maria (Creative, Spiritual)

Top Bottom