Question on saving TSG files...

Wilde

Warlord
Supporter
Am I saving this correctly?

For example, load TSG15_Start and save it as TSG15. When I get back to Civ V. Load TSG15 and when I am done, save again as TSG15. No reloading (although I have had to reload from an autosave before), just saving over the same file. However, when submitting, submit as Ramkhamhaeng_0364 AD-1944.Civ5Save (for example). Or, is the preferred route a new save file each time (the default Civ V suggests) and just delete older saves to clean up my save folder to avoid reloading a previous saves.

You may save with whatever file name you wish. You may want to keep older saves in case you wish to go back after the first run through to try a variation that you read about in the After Action thread?

I believe the submission system will rename you submitted save so that we know who's is who's. So, do not think you have to worry about that.

You may save with whatever file name you wish. You may want to keep older saves in case you wish to go back after the first run through to try a variation that you read about in the After Action thread?

I believe the submission system will rename you submitted save so that we know who's is who's. So, do not think you have to worry about that.

Yes, it does rename the submitted file name. So, no it doesn't matter what we want to call the file on our end.

Top Bottom