Vote on MoreEpicThanYou's next story!

MoreEpicThanYou

The most Epic.
I have decided to do another story along with Eternal Empire. The question is, what?

TEH CHOICES

Beeline the Internet Challenge (self explanatory)

Monotheistic Aisa (As India or China in RFC (you vote), found Judaism and Christianity, spread it out through Aisa, and try to get Europe to be any other religion for teh lolz.

Another RFC game (vote on the civ)

Other (describe in thread, if i think the idea is ok it will be added)

Monotheistic Aisa (As India or China in RFC (you vote), found Judaism and Christianity, spread it out through Aisa, and try to get Europe to be any other religion for teh lolz.
China

In my Great War story I almost made a Bhuddist Europe. The Spanish were almost Muslim. They chose Christ however, and forced Europe. Rome and a few others remained Bhuddist until the advent of Free religion. :D

Monotheistic Asia: you should be China that way you can influence Japan, Mongolia and Khmer early on. Or just conquer them. And India is closer to Europe and Arabia/Ottomans.

Monotheistic Asia, as China (since they're harder to play as IMO).

DO NOT enable the "choose Religions" setting. Doing so would be too cheap. You'll have to earn your Religion the hard way (i.e. diverting your tech path to get the relevant Religion or else conquesting the Religion from an AI).

Choose Religions? On RFC?

Choose Religions? On RFC?
I can't say that I have checked if it's possible to set the option, but if you can, then I'm suggesting that it would be very cheap if he were to do so (i.e. the challenge wouldn't be much of a challenge at all).

:yup: - but I don't even know if you can do a Custom Game. I think it's greyed out on the 'single player' screen.

i vote Monotheistic Aisa

Polythiestic Europe

Nooo... Internet Challenge!
Damn my being away.

Just saying, you won't be able to get Judaism. Even if you beeline straight for it (at least, when I tried on India) I got beaten to it.

Just saying, you won't be able to get Judaism. Even if you beeline straight for it (at least, when I tried on India) I got beaten to it.
Well then we can all laugh at him as he fails miserably. Next, he can start a new game and perform the Internet Challenge.

Actually, you can.

Top Bottom