The great CFC facial-hair-off

nonconformist

Miserable
Once again, it's that time of the year.

Rules:
-CFCers grow facial hair for a period of one month (or less if all entrants already have significant facial hair)
-After that month, photos of progress are required
-CFCers will then vote on a unique "shaving style" (i.e moustache/beard/chops etc) for each candidate.
-Photos are then posted
-Voting on who has done the best job
-Someone wins, and might win something or other.

Vrwc, you're going down, old man

Entrants:
-noncon

We begin with start of new month?

And I'm in again. I really don't know what the point of me showing up all your peach fuzz weenies is...again, but I'm in. :)

EDIT: Update. Here is the state of my beard as of...well, about 10 minutes ago. I'd just trimmed it back again about 3-4 days ago.

Hehe, I think I might just join this :)

I think we should wait until No Shave November and shave the day before it.

LET'S DO THIS THING! (Even though I haven't even started growing facial hair yet).

I think we can wait. My beard is year-round now anyway, so I'm flexible.

I'd lose in a heartbeat because I shave mines off :p.

I think we should wait until No Shave November and shave the day before it.

This, only the proper term is No-Shave-Novembeard. Also I will not be participating, though I will be watching with great interest. Go VR!

Carry on.

I'd go for it, but class is starting up soon and i prefer to be cleanshaven for that.

I'd love to show my facial hair, but I only let it grow out in the summer when I'm not around my peers much.

I'd be up for doing this in movember when everyone else in the world is doing it. I don't want to look like a terrorist for a whole month without a legitimate excuse.

Top Bottom