2nd Decade Awards Polls: Fantasy Units

Which is the best Fantasy Unit of the Decade?

• Panda Settler by Kinboat

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Arch Devil by Tom2050

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nazgûl by Plotinus

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Chaos Halberdier by CamJH

• Steampunk Commando by Plotinus

• Cthulhu by Plotinus

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Flying Castle by aaglo

• Demon by Tom2050

• Panda by Kinboat

• Raging Godzilla by Supa

• Slann by Kinboat

• Keeper of Secrets by aaglo

• Shaggoth by aaglo

• The Dragon Reborn by CamJH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da Vinci Tank by aaglo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
You've got half the total votes, Plot. Maybe we should engineer a Bush-esque vote…

Moderator Action: Accusations of vote-rigging, potential or actual, are flaming. Since the only ones who can edit the votes are staff it's also pdma. If you have suspicions or complaints raise them with the appropriate people - via the reporting mechanism or via pm. If you meant this as a joke remember what the FAQ has to say on the subject -
'Banter' between 'friends' is treated no differently from any other forum posts. For example, if you flame a 'friend' and think that because you don't really 'mean it' then it is OK, it will still be considered as flaming and dealt with accordingly.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I know I shouldn't say this since I'm in it, but that is an awesome line-up.

I agree! I felt that way about all of the categories this time, even as I was setting up the polls. The hardest part was getting the previews/splashes right, as I wanted them all to be seen at their best. Sometimes the makers provided them up front, but I did a fair share of searching for others...

Got to be the Tank, it inspired me to attempt to make a mod myself!

the davinci code tank. i would like to see more units from davinci andd even some matelet units, laike the heavy late assirian archer made by sandris.:thumbsup:

:ack: Too many great choices here... Sure wish I could do a 'multi-vote' right now.

It's not Da Vinci code tank, Goldfish, it's just a tank designed by Da Vinci.

Gemme the tinhat foil!

takhisis, believe me, man, i saw the film da vinci's code 3 times, and the addon cd with mystical explanations twice - there are things i have never seen before in the movie, and things i will never see in my life - on that explanation cd. so the tank, though never mentioned, is such a high valued weapon that is kept under strong secret....complicated world...plotinus, i'm afraid, is right :shifty:

ps also i might not be sure of the first projectile, or should i call it a very unecological approach of that time....

Adorable? It's not a teddy bear odin!

Top Bottom