World's largest woman at 700 pounds

Sickening, to be honest. Food addiction can be broken just like any addiction. Blaming it solely on her genes, and not her actions, is why she weighs so much.

As long as we continue to blame genes for obesity, then overweight individuals will feel it's out of their hands and continue to gorge themselves to death.

I'm sypmathetic but still, I crack up every time I see this photo

I think genes does play a factor but it's certainly not the only one.

People need to get off their big lardy arse

I suspect it might be the chocolate eclairs, fried chicken, slurpees, burgers and cheetos for lunch everyday that might have had some influence, not her genes.

You don't have to be a dietitian to know that you get big when you input more than you output.

Although in a convoluted way, genes kind of do play a role as human evolution is just starting to get out of the run-10-miles-a-day-to-hunt-for-food subconscious that drove us as a species millennium ago.

I'm sypmathetic but still, I crack up every time I see this photo

I think genes does play a factor but it's certainly not the only one.

Don't want to use too much energy.:eek:

I agree that genes and conditioning do play a part, but for you to get this fat, it is at least 50% your fault.

I noticed her diet isn't doing her son any good though.

She calls herself a "sex goddess" :lol:

I wonder where she gets all that money for the food?

She calls herself a "sex goddess" :lol:

I wonder where she gets all that money for the food?
She is a trust fund baby?
(I don't have a clue, just throwing that out there before the inevitable cries of 'welfare queen'.)

I think I have found my new girlfriend.

But why?! Who has this level of an absolute lack of respect for themselves?

Problem is once you get to that level of morbid obesity exercise becomes difficult if not impossible, and exercise needs to be a centerpiece of any major weight loss attempt. Honestly at that point seems like a surgical option is about the only real choice.

said she has food every one or two hours.

I'd imagine most of her waking hours are spent eating and toilet.
Its terrifying that people are able to get just that fat.

She can't even turn over in bed? This means that she can't lift her own weight. This is disturbing…

Problem is once you get to that level of morbid obesity exercise becomes difficult if not impossible, and exercise needs to be a centerpiece of any major weight loss attempt. Honestly at that point seems like a surgical option is about the only real choice.
Nonsense. I am a complete couch potato yet I have lost 15 lbs in the last three months. Diet is what counts. Get the white crap out of your diet - white flour, white sugar (ALL sugar, actually), white rice - and you will lose weight. I am getting close to a healthy BMI, which I haven't had in more than twenty years.

On top of that my indices (LDL, blood pressure, etc) have gone from marginal to stellar.

Top Bottom