Earth map in Multiplayer

Larhall

Chieftain
Hi,

could someone be so kind and tell me how i can host a multiplayer game with an earth map for example? I can´t find the folder where i have to put the map in so that it is shown in the setup menu.

Thanks, Larhall.

Unless it is a Lua map script you can't play it in MP yet. Mods and custom maps are not enabled for MP, likely because they have to fix the stability first before they go adding more data to be transmitted.

CS

we did play some earth in MP. But earth was randomly pick when we choose Continents maps. Mishi has hosted some earth. But I dont know how he did.

its was a bug, keep hosting conts until you get random earth. Save the turn 0 file. host new, load game, select the earth. Then cancel the load and host new . It kept the earth map setting, in the same way that it keeps settings after you have been to someone elses game set up.
It doesnt work since recent patch tho as conts doesnt random earth anymore...maybe there is another way round it?

Its a fun map for roleplaying , but the locations are not very balanced and it often produced boring games for USA start and lots of quits.

Top Bottom