DI: War of the Gods!

brandon.herren

NorthKorea Waterbottles:)
Thou shall not war with other gods

That rule is out the window in this thread :p

I will be playing as Pacal of the Maya's on Duel vs Montezuma of the Aztecs. You get to choose which side to support, although the number of supporters must remain equal/ or one off for each side. You can also choose to be a Barbarian supporter. The other standard rules of DI's are still in place.

Name
God of...
Supporting...

Settings:
Spoiler :

My start:
Spoiler :

Gods:
Supporting Pacal
Southern King, Lord of the Waters
Olaf, God of telling METY that he is now MonTY
Straquotl (strijder20), God of Flying Elephants and Other things
Amazing God, god of wonders, great people, and culture
Supporting Barbarians
Radio Noer, God of Revenge/Random Hardships
Tambien, God of Epicness and Not Eating new forumers
MoreEpicThanYou, God of Epicness and destroying all things that defy his epicness
Lelouch, God of the Barbarians
Supporting Montezuma
Ahuzotlaoniracatila (Caragus), God of Jaguar Stacks of Doom
MontyIsMoreEpicThanYou (MaxWar), God of Monty-being-more-epic-than-me
Neutral/Support Varying by time/Supporting nobody
Marcus (SamSniped) , God of Marksman and Explosives
Invidia (thecaesar) , Goddess of Revenge
Prinz von Perzien, god of the elements
A (Jwitti), God of Shortness

Attachments

• DI War of Gods BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    8.7 KB · Views: 78
Radio had has mind set on destruction of this puny mortal, but he would first have some fun. Ice rose out of the ocean and a massive ang luxurious barbarian state rose in the south.

"Good luck getting to Montezuma now..."

Spoiler Quest :
Go find the barbarian city, if you can capture it, keep it, otherwise it could be a while before you see Montezuma...

Spoiler NFBHE :
Erased a small land bridge to other half of continent, made a resource-filled barbarian city in the south, removed gold from start.

Ahuzotlaoniracatila
God of Jaguar Stacks of Doom
Supporting Montezuma

Joining as MontyIsMoreEpicThanYou: God of Monty-being-more-epic-than-you, i will give Monty a field of Corn for each 5 of your units that he kill, and that's for starters.

And that would be me. Olaf, God of Telling METY He is Now MonTY. :p

Another person joining Pacal: Straquotl, god of flying elephants and other things.

Going to join as Marcus, God of Marksmen and Explosives, and is going to be a capricious god who helps whoever he wants, depending on the look of the world.

And I am MoreEpicThanYou, god of epicness and destroying all things, mortal or not, that defy his epicness. :p

Radio Noer forget to attach his save.

Ah, Brandon.Herren! I have given you some spearmen on the Ellie-Bridge. March them to Montezuma, and pillage his lands! The Ellie-Bridge is long, though.

Spoiler :
I added copper to each capital's bfc, gifted BH some spearmen on the end of a long peninsula and gave Monty and Pacal both some extra starting units and Bronze Working.

Attachments

• brandon.herren BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    10.4 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom