Rage of the Gods: RFC DI

As the sun rose one early morning, Hammurabi, King of Babylonia, Lord of Mesopotamia, and Keeper of the Code of the gods, viewed the surrounding area. Although there was a lot of desert, he found two rivers, and said that they were good. So the city of Babili was founded. He told some of the locals to start training as warriors.

His people grew hungry. They needed food. So he taught them how to hunt. This process would take a while.

After these long years, they finally got through their tough, cretanic heads the idea. Then they started to learn how to shoot a bow.

The Borders of Babili expand. Yeah.

Archery is in, and the people start to marry animals?

Also, the Warrior is completed.

A religion known as Hinduism is founded far away. I’m guessing India.

Sur, the neighboring city-state to Babili, had long since been a disturbance. So, Hammurabi sent his two warriors to take it out. But, they lost.

The royal wedding of Hammurabi’s daughter and a cow takes place. Wait, what? The cow dies, and they start fishing.

Which comes in soon, and the scientists start on pottery.

The warrior is built, and a Bowman is started.

Buddhism is also founded. Probably India as well.

Pottery comes in, and Sailing is started.

File is down below.

Attachments

• Rage of the Gods Turn 19.CivBeyondSwordSave
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
A wisp of smoke appeared in the Prince of Persia's bedroom, then turning into a fire while simultaneously getting struck by lightning, getting frozen, and a thousand other impossible things before turning into a human shape. "I am MoreEpicThanYou, god of epicness and conquests. I have chosen a civilization called Rome to be my chosen people, for they will be great conquerors. As for you, I only expect a small tribute for now. If you want to prove your strength, I suggest conquering the three smaller cities surrounding your capital. Failing to control them will prove you are weak. And the weak... must be eliminated. I bid you farewell, Prince. Let us see if you are worthy of you title." With that, the god does the reverse of how he appeared, leaving a stunned Prince behind.

Quest: Conquer Shur, Jerusalem, and Shushan.

NFPOPE:
Spoiler :
I have chosen the Romans as my shared chosen people with Caesar, and gave them a big head start: there is an independent city of 5 population, Rome, where the empire eventually will be. Also, all Italian resources are improved. I also did my standard opening move: putting a mountain at Suez, and the tile next to Byzantion.

Attachments

• rage di 1.CivBeyondSwordSave
    81.6 KB · Views: 30
Spoiler not for mortal eyes :
I think you mean thecaesar?

Prince of Persia arrived back to his palace with horrible news; his firstborn son died of a strange sickness.
Grief has struck - I have gained much wealth. Who of such high stature can be saddened by anything? Money buys happiness.
"Who are you?" asked Prince of Persia.
I am the eternal Shadow of Grief. I only appear to those whose depression overwhelms them, though, so I will not give to you my appearance until you are truly tortured.
"Are you some type of god?" asked Prince of Persia.
Sure, you can call it that. Although, I have a master due to my... unpredictable expectations in the world.
"Why are you the Shadow of Grief?" Prince of Persia asked.
Why are YOU called Prince of Persia, while you are a KING and a king of BABYLON at that. But if you must know, I have, uh, recently been appointed to the position of the God of Sadness. I cause all sadness in the world.
"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY SON?!?" Prince of Persia was enraged. "YOU ARE STUPID! WHY NOT JUST REVERSE YOUR EFFECTS, AND BRING HAPPINESS TO THE WORLD?"
Just because I'm demented, it doesn't mean I'm an idiot. The way of the gods doesn't work in reverse. Where I destroy, Epona rebuilds.
When the voices left Prince of Persia's head, he was sadder than ever.

Spoiler NFPoPE :
Master, please erase all livable territory in Libya (turn plains to sand), Oman (plains to sand), and Yemen (plains to sand). Also fill the Hudson Bay with ice. (NOT land ice - ice that floats on water.

Got the save.
EDIT: Never mind, both the saves cause C++ Runtime errors.

Got it!

EDIT: Never mind, no time right now. Somebody else can have the save.

Got it
EDIT: nevermind game crashs when I open the save. I am going to have to drop out. :(,unless I can have a master

ooc: Because my new computer has a problem and cant play either civ 4 or civ 5 i will just throw some ideas.

ic:

I am Christos, God of the ideas. I dont have real powers like most gods but my ideas can change the entire history.

NFPoPE
Spoiler :
Here are some ideas:

1) Give greece 3 hoplites and have them in egypt.

2) Have a mountain in the egypt-asia border so the only way he can take over egypt is by sea.

3) Have some barbs in south africa.

4) Once rome spaws create 4 barbs in near mediolanum and give 1 roman legion near the barbs to protect the city.

5) Have a land bridge in gibratal uniting spain and north africa.

Feel free to use any of my ideas.

Top Bottom