More Female Missionaries

SaibotLieh

Emperor
I've created some more female missionaries as an addition to my Female Missionaries ModComp for the ones out there who uses extra religions. For now I've completed the ones for the religions Andean, Asatru, Confucian, Druidic, Hellenism, Kemetism, Mesopotamien, Shaman, Shinto and Tengri (the Shinto missionary is the old Confucian missionary, therefore a new Confucian one was needed).
Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=18159

Edit:

I've now also created female missionaries for Baal, Bahai, Mormon, Nagual, Scientology, Sikh, Voodoo and Yoruba:
Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19352

Happy holidays and of course:

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Wow, these are fantastic!
Your units are simply awesome :goodjob:

Excellent !! and ... Already downloaded :)

Sure thing. Do you have something in mind how these missionaries should look like? That would help me quite a bit.

I wouldn't want them to be too complicated/gawdy, but maybe something simple like this for the Voodoo chick:

And a nice model for the Voodoo doll would be awesome (because I want to use one in the religion cutscene).

As for the Baalic one, I have no idea what to do for that or what they would have looked like. I can find something for that later, I would guess base her on Jezebel from the Bible or something.

I wouldn't want them to be too complicated/gawdy, but maybe something simple like this for the Voodoo chick:

That picture strongly reminds me of Esmerelda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame movie... I dunno, maybe I'm remembering it wrong. :)

And a nice model for the Voodoo doll would be awesome (because I want to use one in the religion cutscene).
I think I should be able to work with that one. The headwrap and the doll might be a bit problematic, but I'll see what I can do.
As for the Baalic one, I have no idea what to do for that or what they would have looked like. I can find something for that later, I would guess base her on Jezebel from the Bible or something.
If you find something just post it, should be helpful anyway.
Hey, good to hear from you again. :)

I currently use your female_kemetism_missionary, transformed her as a man in Blender and work on to make some renaissance egyptians units for Ethnicae ;)

Your Meshes are really cool and interesting SaibotLieh !

It is very difficult to get an image that I think would work as a priestess for the Canaanite/Phoenician/Carthaginian religion (Levantine?). All I can really do is find images of what women looked like in those cultures. So here goes a few.

And now some renderings of Jezebel as mentioned before, although I doubt any of these are remotely historically accurate:

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.
It surely does, at least now I have a general direction for the model.
And now some renderings of Jezebel as mentioned before, although I doubt any of these are remotely historically accurate
As if that had ever been an obstacle for me. ;)

Top Bottom