Normal Nurse (as opposed to the Zombie one)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, I was messing around with my haxxored version of the Playground Mod the other day, and I decided that didn't like the School Nurse unit the Teachers had being a zombie, and finding a lack of suitable alternatives, I decided to create my own non-zombie nurse unit:

Download

Her attack animation is pulling auto-injecting syringes (much like the ones used by soldiers and sailors to self-inject atropine and 2-PAM chloride in the event they are exposed to nerve gas) from her belt and throwing them at the target.

As to what's in them, use your imagination: In the Playground mod, they would likely be loaded with tranquilizers to sedate those unruly kids, or if you used her in the Escape from Zombie Island scenario, they could be filled with anti-zombie serum/vaccine....

I hope you find a use for her and have as much fun using her in your scenario as I did making this unit.

Dark legs. Is she wearing stockings? The EFZI scenario could have these for 0human' nurses as opposed to the Zombie Nurses. I'm totally not giving Vuldacon any sort of hints.

Nurses throwing "Loaded Syringes" are no doubt having a Bad Day :lol:

"Normal" as opposed to a "Zombie Nurse"? I would rather fight the Zombie Nurse because at least she is slower. This Nurse is "Abby Normal" and certainly Not out to help you with your health :lol:

Cool Unit for use Hikaro and I hope she never "takes care" of me :)

Sort of like going "Postal" as applied to Postal Workers, this Nurse has gone "Nursel" :lol:

I believe she could Kill any Zombie Nurse with no problem...not to mention Humans she has any dislike for.

Cool Unit for use Hikaro and I hope she never "takes care" of me :)
With those legs? U crazy? I don't understand people these days. Hello, Nurse!

Dark legs. Is she wearing stockings?
Perhaps she is Japanese.

Spoiler :
...Perhaps she has the Oxygen Destroyer that can kill Godzilla...:D

Glad you guys like her. :D

Dark legs. Is she wearing stockings? The EFZI scenario could have these for 0human' nurses as opposed to the Zombie Nurses. I'm totally not giving Vuldacon any sort of hints.

She's wearing pantyhose.

Vuldacon: I got the idea for the attack from the Wolfenstein 3D Episode 2 Boss, Dr. Schabbs, whose attack was to throw syringes (containing his zombie mutant formula) at you...

Dammit, I'd already started a TVTropes-guided investigation into Zettai Ryouiki.

[obscure reference]Helllooooo NURSE![/obscure reference] :eek: ;)

oh a nurse, im sick i need your attention , and bam you get another one you know just like in Comedy Movies ;) lol

Cool Unit :goodjob: , totally deadly

Vuldacon: I got the idea for the attack from the Wolfenstein 3D Episode 2 Boss, Dr. Schabbs, whose attack was to throw syringes (containing his zombie mutant formula) at you...
Hikaro... Cool, That explains it. "The Deadly Nurse strikes again" :)

Hikaro... Cool, That explains it. "The Deadly Nurse strikes again" :)

Yeah, think of the attack as a tribute to the first game I ever modded (Original Wolfenstein 3d during 1994-1996) ;)

Ogedei: A fellow Animaniacs fan, I see. :D

Nice work, Hikaro! :goodjob:

Top Bottom