CFC team sign up

2metraninja

Defender of Nabaxica
Greetings ladies and gents. Here you can sign up for being part of the epochal experience Multi-Team-Demo-Game 3.

CFC is looking up to recruit its best and brightest to sign up for this game and participate to its best abilities to help us win this trophy. Anyone is however invited to join and follow the game and take participation in the game.

Please, let me see your candidature.

I just posted in the previous thread, but seeing as this is the recruitment thread I'll post here. I'm an immortal players with some deity wins and play multiplayer internet games frequently. I'd love to join you guys.

Count me in.

So is it now one team from CFC or more? I read the planning thread but didn't find any final decision.

I think we've mostly decided on only one team, to be fair to the other sites (which have as much or more interest in it). I guess if we get enough people we might split up the team, but for now, we only have one team.

Fair enough. I already mentioned this in planning thread but IMO we should try to get our private forum up ASAP. How do we go about it?

I'm in of course :)

I'd like to be in...but time will probably allow lurking only.

hi i would like to be a lurker for the cfc team, i think it will be fun to watch us beat the other teams with no problems. :):):):):):):):):):):goodjob::goodjob::king::):):):):)

Top Bottom