Civilization3 unique mod, you've never played

xiaoxiaoa

Chieftain
Moderator Action: Threads merged, moved to the modding forum, some posts approved, some deleted.

Not sure if this is legit, but it does not belong in bug report forum.

Pleas use the "report post" function (the button to the left of each post) to notify us moderators about everything which might need our attention (like e.g. moving threads, renaming threads, et cetera).

My translator tells me that the mod is called "The Opium War and the battle of Guangzhou". Trying to download, wish me luck.

d50735fae6c.png

QQ截图20120507090122.jpg

QQ截图20120507090141.jpg

8ypzj010.jpg

Moderator Action: Merged another thread into this one here.

I love the walls+city combinationt errains, I've been wanting such a thing for quite some time.

Fascinating use of "Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom" graphics as terrain graphics here.

On a side note, I've always wondered about how much of a Civilization community there is for mainland Chinese gamers. We've only had la_dav's brief (yet very productive) appearance here, but that was about it.

I tried to download, it but received the following error (with approximate machine-generated English translation):

该链接已失效!
1、请检查您输入的网址是否正确
2、如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览115圈子页面,来查找您所要的资源
3、请直接输入要查找的资源进行搜索:

The link has expired!
1, Please check the URL you entered is correct
If you can not confirm the URL you entered, please visit the 115 circle of the page, to find the resources you want to
3, the input you want to find resources to search:

However, I don't know if I was downloading it correctly, as I couldn't really tell which links went where. Is it possible to download it without signing up for an account?

I know a lot of people here upload mods to AtomicGamer, which has been fairly reliable, and is probably easier to navigate for most CFC members.

It looks interesting, a different style of mod from most that I've seen.

I tried to download, it but received the following error (with approximate machine-generated English translation):

However, I don't know if I was downloading it correctly, as I couldn't really tell which links went where. Is it possible to download it without signing up for an account?

I know a lot of people here upload mods to AtomicGamer, which has been fairly reliable, and is probably easier to navigate for most CFC members.

For the first time here, but I still can't upload mod

Fascinating use of "Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom" graphics as terrain graphics here.

On a side note, I've always wondered about how much of a Civilization community there is for mainland Chinese gamers. We've only had la_dav's brief (yet very productive) appearance here, but that was about it.

As baidu's 3 professional mod civilization producer, I've done the 30 mod, download all about 10000 passengers

Because this can download, someone has already successful download

................................................................................................

111.png

Top Bottom