TSG35 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to DaveMcW with a 560 AD Domination victory. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Tabarnak with a 820 AD Domination victory while :trophy3rd: goes to TyfoonTurk with a 1020 AD Domination win. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

A special note to LTJG Perry who came in first in the score category. :thumbsup:

Special thanks to AlanH for tweaking the upload system and checking on up me. :thanx:

:confused:
I finished same turn as elcreepo but 2 years later... anybody an explanation for that?

Hmmm... Weird - When I look at the "Events List" it actually says that I finished on turn 304.

But I checked the games details (from the automated email on submission) and it does say T305:

Game: Civ5 GOTM 35
Date submitted: 2012-05-08
Reference number: 26221
Game status: Domination Victory
Game date: 1868AD
Turns played: 305
Base score: 758
Final score: 1263
Time played: 17:54:00

And it only took me 18 hours! (I do tend to micromanage to the extreme). Not sure what would cause the turn discrepency though.

Now that I think about it, I bet the reason the turns are off by one is because the Romans actually "ended" the game on their turn by taking the last standing AI captiol for me from the Mongols (after I had hit next turn/waited for the AI to process their moves).

But the domination victory wouldn't register till my next full turn actually started.

I did think it was a bit entertaining that the Romans couldn't resist taking that last AI cap causing them to lose the game and the human to win.

Top Bottom