Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hulfgar

Emperor
Hulfgar's Modpacks

Under this name you will find 2 mods : Hulfgar's Modpack Complete Edition and Hulfgar's Modpack Industrial Edition

Both mods require Brave New World and Civ5 ver. 1.03.279 .

Because some features are not possible without BNW there will be no update for Gods and Kings or Vanilla Civ5

Both mods are available as "Regular Mods" or "Multiplayer Modpacks" :

Regular mods must be put in the MODS folder of Civ5.
They require 1 or 2 sub-mods for the Art Files (see further below for this).
To play them you choose MODS from the Civ5 menu. You can't play them in multiplayer game.

Multiplayer Modpacks must be unpacked in the DLC folder of Civ5
Those MP Modpacks have all required files (see further below for more details).
To play them you choose Single Player or Multiplayer from the Civ5 menu.

If you have installed the Multiplayer Modpack you MUST remove it before playing the regular version of the mod.
To play the MP Modpack with Enhanced User Interface you need to delete the file CityView.lua found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\UI

WARNING :
To enjoy all features of the mods you need all the Civ5 DLCs and Gods and Kings in addition to BNW.

If you don't have Gods and Kings :
* Go in C:\...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack...\DLCs
* Delete the files GodsandKings_XXXXXXXX.xml

If you don't have one of the following Civ/DLC : Aztecs, Babylon, Denmark, Korea, Mongol, Polynesia, Spain/Inca
* Go in C:\...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack...\DLCs
* Delete the files (sql and xml) related to the Civ/DLC that you don't have.

************************************************************************************************************
Hulfgar's Modpack Industrial Edition (From the Stone to Spoutnik) :
************************************************************************************************************
Download : Version 21 Updated 10/19/2016

The file linked for download is the self-installer made by Onmy6. It includes the main mod and the required sub-mod (Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles v17)

Multiplayer / DLC Modpack : Industrial Edition 21 Multiplayer Modpack

Mod's features :
Spoiler :
Goal of this mod is to limit the end game to the late 60's with the units of the WW2 era.
The late game techs and units have been disabled, the tech tree has been reworked.
I have maintained the Space race and Spaceship project with some light changes for the Science Victory.
Following techs have been disabled : Robotics, Stealth, Lasers, Particle Physics, Nuclear Fusion, Nanotechnology
Following units have been disabled : Nuclear Missile, Nuclear Submarine, Giant Death Robot, Mechanized Infantry, Missile Cruiser, Rocket Artillery, Helicopter Gunship, Modern Armor, Stealth Bomber, Jet Fighter (Modern), Mobile SAM, Cruise Missile.

Hulfgar's Modpack Complete Edition (From the Stone to the Stars) :
Download : Version 15 Updated 10/25/2016

The file linked for download is the self-installer made by Onmy6. It includes the main mod and the required sub-mod (Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles v17 and Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles Modern v10)

Multiplayer / DLC Modpack : Complete Edition 15 Multiplayer Modpack

Spoiler :
If you use EUI remember to delete CityView.lua in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\UI !

For custom settings (city attack range, ...) : You need to edit the appropriate code in the file CIV5Units.xml found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Override.

(Don't try it if you don't have one of this civs/expansions : Gods and Kings, Aztecs, Babylon, Denmark, Korea, Mongol, Polynesia, Spain/Inca because even if you delete the related files some data from those civs seems to be imported in the Modpack when the DLC is compiled. )

For the regular DLC version all those Expansions/DLCs are required :

- Gods and Kings
- Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario
- Cradle of Civilizations : Mediterranean
- Cradle of Civilizations : Mesopotamia
- Cradle of Civilizations : Asia
- Cradle of Civilizations : America
- Scenario pack : Ancient Wonders
- Explorer's map Pack
- Civ Pack - Babylon
- Civ Pack - Mongols
- Civ Pack - Spain / Inca

If you want to use the DLC version and don't own one of this expansions you should use "DLC Hulfgars Modpack CE 8beta2 with IGE noDLC" and deactivate all DLCs you have (just keep Gods and Kings) or make a new DLC Modpack.

Mod's features :
Spoiler :
With this mod you can research the whole Tech Tree and build all units.
The X-Com Squad and Giant Death Robot are disabled but you can enable them (see bellow in "Game options")

MOD'S CONTENTS

Generic Game change :

- Instant Heal has been removed from the promotions
- Medic promotion only from the Red Cross national wonder
- Range of capital ships down to 2, Frigate and Ship of the Line = 1
- Range for city attack down to 1
- Partisans spawning if a city of size 4 or bigger is conquered.
- Stronger Barbarians
- Free Hunter at start instead of warrior.
- Almost all units require 1 or 2 resource(s)
- To build Settlers you need to research the Tech "National Culture".
- Attrition : Units ending their turn on ice or fallout will suffer 25 damage.

- Nuclear Missile range up to 100 tiles (ICBM range, Complete Edition only)

New improvements that grant resources : (Bio refinery and Synthetic Petrol Plant for Oil and Kerosene, Nuclear Reprocessing Plant for Uranium, the Lumbermill provides Timber and Coal when Engineering has been discovered)

New Improvements to improve defense or support attacking troops : Bunker, Coastal Artillery, Airfield

New units :
For both mods :
- Battering Ram, Bombard, Rifled Canon, Airborne Howitzer
- Hunter, Explorers
- War Chariot
- Longbowmen, Culverin, Volley Gun
- Carrack
- Light Cavalry
- Knight Templar, Teutonic Knight, Line Infantry, Airship, Helicopter, Submarine Carrier, Patrol Boat, Dreadnought, Armored Cruiser, Cruiser, Tank Destroyers, Mobile AA and Mobile Artillery, Early Jet Fighters, Divebombers, Fastbombers, Commandos, Light, Heavy and Super Heavy Tanks, Kamikazes, Motorized Infantry and Panzer Grenadiers.

Only in the Complete Edition :
2nd Generation jet fighters, Ground Attack Aircraft, Heavy Jet Bomber, Striker Fighters, Stealth Bomber, Jet Navy Fighter, Jet Navy Fighter-Bomber, Main Battle Tank, Armored Infantry, Aegis Destroyer, Nuclear Attack Submarine, Amphibious Assault Ship, Nuclear carrier, Super Carrier, Self Propelled Howitzer, Special Forces, Anti Tank Infantry, Armed Drone.

New and Merged Wonders :
- Holy War
- Castel del Monte
- Solomon Temple Wonder (v3) from Ambrox62
- The Sphinx Wonder (v 2) from Ambrox62
- Pont du Gard (v 2) from Ambrox62
- Magellan Expedition Wonder (v 2) from Ambrox62
- Pergamon Altar from Ambrox62
- Three Gorges Damm from Ambrox62
- Carnival from Ambrox62
- Panama Canal from Ambrox62
- Hollywood from Pouakai
- Large Hadron Collider from

- Keyhole Project from Whoward69

World Congress Resolution :
"Cure for Cancer" from Aschulak

New promotions :
Special Operations Training : various bonuses for the Special Forces
Light Armored Vehicle and Armored vehicule : Malus in Jungle and Forest for armored vehicule, bonuses vs most of the units, up to the Rifleman. Heavy tanks cannot enter Jungle.

New Buildings :
Palisade, Motte-and-Bailey Castle, Carpenter's Workshop, Charcoal burner, Wind Turbine, Steel Foundry, Cannon Foundry, Airbase, , Sewer System, Heavy Weapon Factory, Warship Factory, Aircraft Factory, Tax Office, Ski Resort, Water Sport Resort, Brewery, Tavern, Cinema, Smoke House, Winery.

New National Wonders : Naval Academy, Air Academy, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Interior Ministry, Smithonian Institute, National Broadcasting Corporation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Merged Mods :
- Units Population from Whoward69
- Satellites Reveal Cities : Whoward69
- Combat Medic from Moriboe
- Airfield from : Whoward69
- Improvement Farm Replacement from Whoward69
- Faster Aircraft Animations from Gedemon

Known Bugs / Troubleshooting :

Spoiler :
- There is a bug in the StrategicView of the Complete Edition version for now, because of this there is no SV icons for the new modern units.

-If you encounter the save game bug :

1/Dump all the cache .db files (Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/cache/ie. xxx.db etc etc
2/Start game
3/Re-tick the 2-3 Hulfgar mod files depending on which game you're playing(it will load in correct order)
4/Load save game (make sure it's not one of the corrupt saves)

Do the cache thing every time before you start the game and it should work and you shouldn't get any more corrupt saves.

Advice : save often, check the size of the save game file : if it's 12ko it's corrupted and you need to restart the computer to get a chance to make valid save game. If it's bigger than 12 ko (usually over 500ko) then you can play further, just check the next save game.

- Graphical Glitches (icons replaced by other graphics, usually black squares) :
Disable "GPU Texture Decode" in Civ5's Options menu.

If you have the savegame bug or the broken tech tree try the Multiplayer Modpacks and start the game as Single Player.
Make to sure to clear the cache and delete the savegames before starting a new game.

How to report bugs :

1- Enable logging :
Open config.ini (in ....\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\), at the start of the file enable the fire tuner to connect to the game :
Change "EnableTuner = 0" in "EnableTuner = 1"

- search for "LoggingEnabled = 0" and set that to "1"

- Enable the Game Database Validation by setting 'ValidateGameDatabase = 1' in config.ini

- Save the file, close it, start a new game to generate the log files.

2- Join the files Lua.log, Database.log and XML.log to your post :
Those files are found in
...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs

3- Join a Save Game to your post :

Savegames are in : ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single (for mods)
or ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\single (for multiplayer modpacks started as single player game)

To clean the Database delete all the files in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache

IMPORTANT : If you have an illegal copy of Civ V sorry but I can't help you.

**************************************************************************************************
Installation issues :
**************************************************************************************************
Previous versions should be deleted before installing a new version but finish your current game first ! :)
For a cleaner installation delete the cache folder in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache
(This will reset the database)

Compatibility issues :

Any mod changing the tech tree will mess up this mod.

This mod is not compatible with :

Vanilla Civ 5
Gods and Kings
Build Cities Within 2 Tiles
Unofficial Patch and Vanilla Enhanced Mod

Whoward69's Improvement-Airfield (already included in the mod)
Whoward69's Tech-Satellites Reveal Cities (already included in the mod)
Whoward69's Improvement-Farm Replacement (already included in the mod)
Whoward69's Units-Population (already included in the mod)
Whoward69's Units-Railroad Artillery (a similar unit is already in the mod)
Whoward69's Units-Subs ignore borders (subs can already do it in the mod)

(for the mods in SeaGreen you can delete them from the mod if you prefer to use Whoward69's files)

Sukritact's Events and Decisions

InfoAddict
Leugi's Barbarian Immersion Enhancements (included in the mod)
Barbarians unlimited exp : a similar feature is already in the mod.
Moriboe's Combat Medic (already included in the mod)
Faster Aircraft Animations from Gedemon (already included in the mod)
ANY Ethnic Units mod
R.E.D. (any version or variant)

Not tested with the Scrambled continents and Scrambled nations DLCs

Compatible with

Cultural Diversity

Artificial Unintelligence (v.9)
"Ingame Editor" (make sure IGE is loaded FIRST)
"Light Touch"
Putmalk's CivIV Diplomacy Mod
Bc1's Enhanced User Interface

Note : The mod was not tested with the last version of Putmalk's mod. There was some report of compatibility problems.

Ynaemp must be loaded BEFORE my mod

Earth TSL map
For those wanting to play this mod on an Earth TSL map, there's a map somewhere on this forum called Play The World BNW edition. Since this is a lua file, it doesn't require you to load a scenario, so if you want to play Earth with more than 22 civs, load this map with DLL - Various Mod Components - 34 Civs and you can play earth with this mod, custom settings, 22+ civs. Just thought i would let the people who want to play YNAEMP know, this is a very good replacement.
Thanks to Grishnikov_007 for this hint !

The Mod is in english, translated in french to 90-95% and german 80-90%

WARNING: Razing the city that has control over custom improvements (lumbermills, oil refineries,...) may (will?) result in a major drop of the resource supply.

Gods and Kings Version : Hulfgars Modpack Ultimate Edition for GK 3.3

Note to modders : feel free to use any part of this mod if you need it. Even the whole mod if you want :)
if you wish to use my Modbuddy Projects here are the links :

Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW 16beta1 updated 22/06/2015

Hulfgars Modpack for BNW CE 9beta2 updated 22/06/2015

Last edited:
Hulfgars Modpack Complete Edition for BNW version 10 : Tech Tree Screenshots Updated 07/07/2014
Stone Age Era
Spoiler :

Classical Era
Spoiler :

Medieval Era
Spoiler :

Renaissance Era
Spoiler :

Industrial Era
Spoiler :

Mass Production Era
Spoiler :

Atomic Era
Spoiler :

Futur Era
Spoiler :

NOTE : HOW TO ENABLE LOGGING (important for debugging) :
Spoiler :

go in : Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ and open config.ini

- Inside this file,
- at the start of the file enable the fire tuner to connect to the game.
Change EnableTuner = 0 in EnableTuner = 1

- search for "LoggingEnabled = 0" and set that to 1

- Enable the Game Database Validation by setting 'ValidateGameDatabase = 1' in config.ini

- Save the file and close it.

The Database.log file used for debugging is in :
...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs

Savegames are in : ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single

To clean the Database delete the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache

Very nice!

Playing V3 for some minutes and i found a mensage error from some font (i think it is Timber / Ale and others icons). And Ale icon is a red square. Maybe this is wrong and causing this mensage error.

EDIT:

Started a new game and i had again "Font Error".

Also i'm having random crashes that v2 i didn't have. I will test more to see some reason.

Hello Canabrava,

thanks, it seems to be a bug with the icon for Ale. I should have it fixed for the next version.
The random crashes are more annoying, I am currently playing v3 with France, so far whithout problem (aside from the bug with Ale), but I am only in the classical era for now.

Could you provide me a copy of your database.log file?

Hello Androrc the Orc, nice resource!

did activate the ReloadLandmarkSystem ?

Hey Hulfgar,

Have been playing your test version 2 until turn 381. :goodjob: . No crashes, but have come across two issues, maybe three.

1) Holy War wonder - does this produce any units/ effect? I did not see one.
2) Bug - Oil resource never showed up in my resource tab after exploiting the resource.
3) Big Bad Bug [pissed]- A game-braker. Moved an air ship near an enemy territory and it totally messed up that area. I've got a whole plot of hexes (some inside my territory) that are permanently under "fog of war". When I move units into these hexes they disappear. I have to use the unit list to find them. The plots seem to be corrupted, if you will. They are stuck in the save game.

Maybe a vanilla issue? Really felt like a fluke as this only occurred in one area, only once (thus far).

cheers,

bslade, a.k.a. suyadon

Picture!

Attachments

• a sad day.jpg
    a sad day.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 5,169
Hello Bslade,

Holy War wonder - does this produce any units/ effect?
it is a prerequisite for religious knights (templar, teutonic and djihadist).

But it may be too much with the cathedral (or mosquee) as prereq.
At this time it is not possible to give a religion as prereq for a unit.
But Redox is back on the team, so he will perhaps find a way with Lua coding :)

Bug - Oil resource never showed up in my resource tab after exploiting the resource.
But do you have the resource (= can you make kerosene and diesel) ?
The resource not showing in the resource bar is an old issue. It's because the bar display only a limited number or resources.
With the old mod I had "Attila Resources Tooltip" to display all the resources in a drop down menu. But it is not compatible with the new system.
Again Redox is trying to fix this issue :)

Big Bad Bug - A game-braker. Moved an air ship near an enemy territory and it totally messed up that area. I've got a whole plot of hexes (some inside my territory) that are permanently under "fog of war". When I move units into these hexes they disappear. I have to use the unit list to find them. The plots seem to be corrupted, if you will. They are stuck in the save game.

Maybe a vanilla issue? Really felt like a fluke as this only occurred in one area, only once (thus far).
This looks very strange, especially if it happened only once. No other mod enabled I suppose ?

Ah, yes. I remember the issue with limited number of resources being listed. This was the case.

No other mods running.

Hello Canabrava,

yes it is, but your file has less informations than mine. You probably need to enable the logging. I will find the tutorial if you need it.

I would like tutorial.

And you need check UU from new civs. I'm playing with celts and UU is giant (normal size).

Hello Canabrava,

to enable logging :

go in : Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ and open config.ini
- Inside this file, search for "LoggingEnabled = 0" and set that to 1
- Save the file and close it.

(for example my Database/log file looks like this with my mod running :
Spoiler :
[17703.399] constraint failed
[17703.399] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[17726.783] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[17726.783] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[17726.783] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases.LeaderType - "LEADER_HARALD" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases.LeaderType - "LEADER_SEJONG" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases.LeaderType - "LEADER_NEBUCHADNEZZAR" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_HARALD" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_HARALD" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_SEJONG" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_SEJONG" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_NEBUCHADNEZZAR" does not exist in Leaders
[17727.563] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_NEBUCHADNEZZAR" does not exist in Leaders
[17728.187] Failed Validation.
[17728.733]
-- SQLite Memory Statistics --
Memory Usage:
[Cur] [Max]
Malloc: 378416 28779440
PageCache: 4307 4982
LookAside: 0 0
Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
[TooLarge] [NoSpace]
PageCache: 0 25707920
Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
Malloc: 131072
PageCache: 1160
Scratch: 6664

Prepared Statements:
Current: 6
------------------------------
[17794.254] no such table: Language_zh_CN
[17794.254] In Query - insert into Language_zh_CN('Tag', 'Text') values (?, ?);
[17794.254] In XMLSerializer while updating table Language_zh_CN from file Localization/ZH_CN.xml.
[17795.158] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.174] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.174] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.190] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.205] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.221] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.236] near "Index": syntax error
[17795.252] near "Index": syntax error
[17806.032] Database::XMLSerializer (XML/Units/unitformations.xml): 'Row' or 'Delete' expected, got 'Name'.
[17808.637] near "Index": syntax error
[17808.652] near "Index": syntax error
[17809.276] near "Index": syntax error
[17970.269] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[17970.285] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[17970.285] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[17970.550] Invalid Reference on Building_ResourceQuantity.ResourceType - "RESOURCE_CUIVRE" does not exist in Resources
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases.LeaderType - "LEADER_HARALD" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases.LeaderType - "LEADER_SEJONG" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases.LeaderType - "LEADER_NEBUCHADNEZZAR" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_HARALD" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_HARALD" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_SEJONG" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_SEJONG" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_NEBUCHADNEZZAR" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.081] Invalid Reference on Leader_Flavors.LeaderType - "LEADER_NEBUCHADNEZZAR" does not exist in Leaders
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Bismarck" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Tirpitz" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Scharnhorst" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Gneisenau" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Admiral Scheer" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Admiral Graf von Spee" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "IJN Yamato" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "IJN Musashi" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "IJN Shinano" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "USS Iowa" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "USS Missouri" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "USS New Jersey" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "HMS King Georges V" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "HMS Duke of York" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "HMS Prince of Wales" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "HMS Anson" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "HMS Rodney" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "HMS Howe" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "MNF Richelieu" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "MNF Jean Bart" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "MNF Dunkerque" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "MNF Strasbourg" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "MNF Gascogne" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Sovetsky Soyuz" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Sovetskaya Ukraina" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Sovetskaya Rossiya" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "Sovetskaya Belorussiya" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "RM Littorio" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "RM Vittorio Veneto" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.580] Invalid Reference on Unit_UniqueNames.UniqueName - "RM Roma" does not exist in Language_en_US
[17971.736] Failed Validation.
[17973.187]
-- SQLite Memory Statistics --
Memory Usage:
[Cur] [Max]
Malloc: 2511344 28779440
PageCache: 4016 4982
LookAside: 0 0
Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
[TooLarge] [NoSpace]
PageCache: 1922120 25707920
Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
Malloc: 131072
PageCache: 1160
Scratch: 6664

Prepared Statements:
Current: 42
------------------------------
[17974.263] no such column: Type
[17974.263] In Query - select * from Natural_Wonder_Placement where Type = ? LIMIT 1

Thanks for the advice on the Celts UU :)

Hi Hulfgar! I am playing your mod with the "Earth/Large" map type and something funny happens: Most of the resources don't appear... I have basically iron only... All other resources are gone... I thought this was part of the mod, but when I researched Biology, I found out Oil is not shown anywhere...

Can you please create a new game with "Earth/Large" map and see if the same happens...?

Thanks!

Hello lfdiniz,

I will test it.
My first guess is that there is an incompatibility due to the new resources in the mod.

If so I'm not sure that I can change it but I will see what we can do about it.

The funny thing is that I only noticed that when it is on "Earth" map... The other ones seems to work fine...

Hello lfdiniz,

yes the problem must come from the new resources in the mod (ale, diesel, timber, kerosene). I don't know how an Earth map handles resources but it must conflict at some point. That's the same problem with YNAEMP.

Maybe Redox will find a solution for it. i will ask him.

Hello Canabrava,

thanks for the log. Can you post me a save game as well, if possible just before the crash.

I will put a beta version 4 on download in a few minutes. Maybe you will have more luck with it.

Top Bottom