Open Invitation for C2C Developers

MahDryBread

Warlord
The other day I did a rather long stream of C2C on my Twitch channel that I uploaded over on my Youtube channel. A day or so after this event, a C2C Developer whom's youtube handle is "Hydromancerx" inbox messaged me saying he enjoyed the stream and that if I have any questions about it I should ask him or post here.

I ended up asking him if he'd ever like to join in the stream either in the Skype call or in the chat one day and he said he was interested. After a bit of talking back and forth he directed me to this exact part of the forum and said I should post here to ask if any other Developers would be interested in joining in. So here I am, asking who else would be interested!

If you'd like a bit of background on myself before you make a decision, my username on youtube is "medraut567" though I go by "MahDryBread". Searching either will result in finding my videos. My youtube is oddly enough my full time job as I'm partnered with Fullscreen and I've been doing a video a day for just over 2 years now. I'm a big turn based and real time strategy gamer with Civilization 4 being one of my favourites. I also co-host a weekly charity stream every friday from 5 till 7 PM EST named "Pass the Controller Please".

I hope to hear back soon. Have a nice day.

Interesting... I'd be willing to interview but the best method would be via PM or something here so that it does not require a real time arrangement.

Well, it's not exactly an interview. I was hoping to get some of you guys in on the next time I stream the game so you could talk more about the game, how it's made, tips on it, all that good stuff. Either in the call or typing in the live chat. You could also interact with the other fans in the chat that way!

Also this is of course all recorded and uploaded on my channel.

So you downloading the latest version of C2C then (which would be v28)?

Note we also have an SVN version but I don't want to confuse you too much. The SVN is constantly being upgraded everyday. So if you want the very latest version then use that. However it can sometime be buggy and unbalanced due to request updates of untested content. A week before the release we try to iron out any bugs from the last cycle. C2C v29 should be out sometime in March.

You should post when its taking place and how to join the chat. I can't make promises on this but I'd love to show up if its taking place when I'm available.

What I meant by post when its taking place was a little misleading, I admit. I mean when you're doing this, or about to, post here to let us know. I often check in here, every 30 min or so when I'm home and modding, which is a lot of the time especially over the weekend. But I'm married and my wife has her own scheduling for us at times and I tend to 'go with the flow' whatever that may be. So I don't want to make any promises but if you're in-progress or about to be I can go and try to join ya - aka: if I'm available, I'll be there.

Top Bottom