Mods crashing the game?

Hiram

XML Plebian
I've been using a lot of mod civs lately and i've been encountering random crashes. I can usually play a full game with the mods with almost no issues but every now and then the game will freeze in between turns or when I move a unit. Could this be due to a mod conflict, or because I have a lot of mods active at once?

My active mods are:
Tomatekh's civs (Benin, Mali, Kievan Rus, Timurids, Sumer, Hittites, the Zambezi pack)
Bolivia and Qullana (Luegi)
Inuit (trystero49)
Portugal, Maori and Prussia (JFD)
Khazars (Moriboe)
Argentina (davey_henninger)
Zulu (Sacramanga)

It probably could be because of all the mods.

I was one time using at least a couple of Mods(Civ Nights and Unofficial patch I believe it was), and encountered a crash. But I almost never have crashes when playing mostly without mods.

If you remove them all and then add then back one at a time, after testing each one, you may be able to eliminate the one or ones causing the trouble.

I've had the crashes since I first started using Tomatekh's civs, so the problem my lie with one of those. The other mods which I installed later my not be related at all as the crashes have been of the same nature consistently over time. The problem doesn't occur when I use other singular mods such as Anno Domini.

Top Bottom